Think Again

Would you like to help plan this episode ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
We all know how annoying SpongeBob and Patrick are to Squiddy, but what if one day they were gone, I mean Squidward would have nobody to yell at, he will be enjoying his new life, but how long will this be for? Will he ever regret what he did to his frustrating neighbors?

This is where Think Again comes in, it follows this plot and I should be planning it over the summer and making it around when school starts, though I'd like to know if anybody would like to join me on making this episode (well just the story part obviously, because only the real writers of the show do the other stuff). So is anyone up for it?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
We can do, but first of all I'm going to leave this for 24 hours just to see how many people would like to help. Also I'll be planning before making it, so if anybody has any ideas that can happen alongside the plot (such as how Squidward finally and literally gets rid of SpongeBob or something like that) them don't hesitate to say them to me :)
Though I've changed my mind, yes I'll make a thread but I'll still be watching out for any other people that would also like to join. So where should we do this thread?

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
We can do, but first of all I'm going to leave this for 24 hours just to see how many people would like to help. Also I'll be planning before making it, so if anybody has any ideas that can happen alongside the plot (such as how Squidward finally and literally gets rid of SpongeBob or something like that) them don't hesitate to say them to me :)
Though I've changed my mind, yes I'll make a thread but I'll still be watching out for any other people that would also like to join. So where should we do this thread?
I'll say later. you sent me a message where we can plan, so I'll hold until tomorrow, & if no one else wants to do it, we'll do it there.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
Here's another user who wants to, so let's let go of the message.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
So first of all as long as your idea goes along with the plot, explain what each of your ideas are and then we'll elaborate on them.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
So first of all as long as your idea goes along with the plot, explain what each of your ideas are and then we'll elaborate on them.
Okay. I have a few ideas.

1. there's an underwater tornado that sucks up Spongebob & Patrick (who are in their houses) & throws them (and their houses) in Rock Bottom

or

2. Mr. Krabs sells SpongeBob & Patrick's houses at Barg N' Mart, making SpongeBob & Patrick live in the town where their houses are.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Interesting ideas, so far I'm going for the first one, though the second one is also good but with the first one Squidward won't be able to see SpongeBob or Patrick again and one time he could come across the road to Rock Bottom and find them down there calling for help.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I'm thinking maybe we could make the entire episode! I tested out my skills, though, & this could be quite weird...

tttttttttt.png

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Ok but first of all we need to make sure we cover these things;

Plot
Characters
Comedy
Length of episode (11 minutes, 22 minutes or a tv special like Atlantis Squarepantis and Trurh or Square
Settings
Etc
I guess we're all going with it

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I have a title card draft. I made it using MSPaint & the SpongeBob Krabby Patty font.

think again.png

Skylar SquarePants

Floating Shopping List
we can use this or use a already spongebob background and you add the font of one

season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
I have a title card draft. I made it using MSPaint & the SpongeBob Krabby Patty font.

attachicon.gif
think again.png

Back