Things you've learned throughout the series

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
This could be about the characters, certain things under water, etc.

I've learned that Squidward has a lot of alarm clocks to wake up for work to...even though he doesn't like his job.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Can we mention things that aren't strictly "factual" within the SpongeBob universe, but perhaps a tad subjective?
There are a couple universal truths that SpongeBob teaches.

I've learned that the best time to wear a striped sweater... is all the time.

But on a more serious note, all play and no work makes Jack a dull boy.

Try not to beat a dead horse. Just be yourself.

And most importantly, while we all have to grow up, it's okay to still be a kid at heart.

:)

EDIT:
For anyone wishing to add pictures from the SBM galleries, look for the URL of the picture you want:
Code:
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=T0srM3VxUzQwV0RYWWwxbSs3eENZOGxRVURibEp0M2UxWnppMkh2czI0cz0
And copy the part after "img=" into the BB code like so:
Code:
[MEDIA=sbpicture]T0srM3VxUzQwV0RYWWwxbSs3eENZOGxRVURibEp0M2UxWnppMkh2czI0cz0[/MEDIA]

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
EDIT:
For anyone wishing to add pictures from the SBM galleries, look for the URL of the picture you want:
Code:
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=T0srM3VxUzQwV0RYWWwxbSs3eENZOGxRVURibEp0M2UxWnppMkh2czI0cz0
And copy the part after "img=" into the BB code like so:
Code:
[MEDIA=sbpicture]T0srM3VxUzQwV0RYWWwxbSs3eENZOGxRVURibEp0M2UxWnppMkh2czI0cz0[/MEDIA]
You can also just post the entire url, not just the img :)

I've learned that SpongeBob is able to drive...just not a boat. He can drive a sandwich. Why doesn't he do this all the time?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I've learned that Spongebob is somehow able to live off of less than a dime a year.

Bummer Vacation.jpg

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
You know that Chip Plankton (Karen and Sheldon's son) is now a ATM machine right? well in one episode where Sheldon met Karen's Mother- EMILP and she tell him that Karen should marry ATM machine! because both have money

Back