TheSpongyKnight's Fanfic Guide

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Inspired by Stinkoman 20X6, SBRoxMan, Ralph Wiggum and SquidwardLover's guides, I decided to create one of my own...

COPPA COMPLIANCE: There are no ABCs, sing-alongs, child education content, or other kids-only content on my fanfics or my PlayTube account (please note that the latter is fake, get over it please). All my content is for all ages to enjoy!

My writing isn't perfect, but that's okay! It is not a disadvantage; it helps me improve my stories to make them better. No writer is perfect, but that's okay, because they don't need to be perfect to have great stories.

Now without further ado, let’s get on with my fan series inspired by the original series itself. Yes, it’s the same name, but in my 7 Multiverses. The crediting info remains the same, but the plots are different and content that were previously cut from the official show are brought back in my 7 Multiverses.

It’s the same as the official one: an undersea Nickelodeon cartoon starring the world’s most rectangular spar, SpongeBob SquarePants! Featuring a cast of aquatic creatures and guest stars from the surface submerged in nautical nonsense! Forget the so-called Lost City of Atlantis! Grab your virtual snorkels, submarines, air helmets, diving helmets, and/or bubble shields and plunge with ME, the Spongy Knight, into the tropical suburbs of Bikini Bottom, located beneath the waves of the Pacific Ocean where SpongeBob makes his happy home!

I hope you all enjoy my stories that I write!

Directory
Main Characters
Major Fan Characters
Minor/One-Time Fan Characters
Other Characters
Locations
Fanfics
The Vault (this is also where I store my fanart)
SB Character Filmographies
Other Filmographies
Spongy Knight VS The Original
The links will be activated later on. But just know that my fanfics don't only cover SpongeBob, but many other franchises as well, like Ryan's World, Bomberman, Catch Teenieping, Overwatch and even a Mario AU where Bowser's the hero and Mario's the villain. Okay, that's it for the main page. Enjoy the guide when the directory is active.

Back