These Tv.com reviews make me sick

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
SOME people there gave fear of a krabby patty a bad rating just because it's the start of post-movie instead of judging the quality of the episode itself.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
RobotKrabs said:
SOME people there gave fear of a krabby patty a bad rating just because it's the start of post-movie instead of judging the quality of the episode itself.
Man, that's pitiful. People really have nothing better to do :facepalm:

MrTortellini00

lame funny
CakeCup said:
Somehow I think that a few of these "reviewers" never watched the episodes that they give bad ratings.
That Reedjack did, but he made everything he could to hate the episodes and nitpick absolutely everything in them. Like, the faces in Patrick! the Game so bad that they made FACE FREEZE TOTALLY WATCHABLE??? No, just no. That guy is sickening.

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
CakeCup said:
Somehow I think that a few of these "reviewers" never watched the episodes that they give bad ratings.
and so they follow other reviewers opinion

I just saw the reviews on tv.com and MY GOD... I...I don't know what to even say... I actually think that I had an explosion in my brain. Let's go over the review that Ol' Bold and Brash showed us. Childish games and names. They are jokes! It's not actually
meant to be taken seriously. Did you ever learn what a joke is. Now the Squidward points. SQUID WAS A JERK!!! You wouldn't be rooting for him because he was mean to Patrick and his game. And yes, Squidward does deserve his punishment at the end. He destroyed Patrick's game, so he deserves consequences. Guy, can you please GO DEVELOP A BRAIN YOU HORRIBLE REVIEWER. Hating on an episode with reason is ok. But with no valid reasons for hate, you don't have an argument. Go away Reedjack. Get out of SpongeBob.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
TheSpongeWhoCan'tFly said:
I just saw the reviews on tv.com and MY GOD... I...I don't know what to even say... I actually think that I had an explosion in my brain. Let's go over the review that Ol' Bold and Brash showed us. Childish games and names. They are jokes! It's not actually
meant to be taken seriously. Did you ever learn what a joke is. Now the Squidward points. SQUID WAS A JERK!!! You wouldn't be rooting for him because he was mean to Patrick and his game. And yes, Squidward does deserve his punishment at the end. He destroyed Patrick's game, so he deserves consequences. Guy, can you please GO DEVELOP A BRAIN YOU HORRIBLE REVIEWER. Hating on an episode with reason is ok. But with no valid reasons for hate, you don't have an argument. Go away Reedjack. Get out of SpongeBob.
Also, he even said once on SB Wiki "if they make a 10th season I'll be mad". THEN WHY TF IS HE STILL WATCHING THE SHOW?

Also, he even said once on SB Wiki "if they make a 10th season I'll be mad". THEN WHY TF IS HE STILL WATCHING THE SHOW?

Ikr! If you watch the show to just hate it, STAY THE F AWAY FROM THE SHOW. I mean there is hating on the show, and then there is ::dolphin noise::ing on it because it exists. If this guy stayed away from SpongeBob, I would be very happy. But this trolly little jerk posts on popular sites bs negative reviews, which leads the public away from it. This guy should stop being a "reviewer" and actually try and write an episode himself. It would probably be as bad as the worst episodes of the show.

People, people, tv.com reviews are not worth being mad. Please just ignore them. Excluding people who cover up some tv shows, a lot of these reviewers are pretty amateur and reharshing reviewers. It's kind of hypocritic to say about them being amateur, I'm amateur too and I'm not proud of some of my reviews but I tend to not get mad at a flaw or use Caps Lock to show I'm yelling at a flaw in something anymore. If these are really crappy and harsh reviewers , they are crappy and harsh reviewers and they are not worth getting pissed off at.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Well at least there is that guy who is giving all of the episodes 10s.

Also TV.com hasn't been good since around 2011. After that pretty much every show has gotten trolled by alt accounts, compare the scores of newer Simpsons, Fairly odd Parents & Family Guy episodes to old ones and you'll see what I mean.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Maybe I missed something on my first viewing, but I didn't particularly enjoy SoBB when I watched it. I'm more on the side of the 1.0s saying it was trash more than the 10s acting like it's the second coming of Christ. I give it ~ 4.5 tbh

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Hopefully this means that TV.Com are going to remove the spam troll reviews as they pretty much revealed themselves after I did my review on The Sewers of Bikini Bottom.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Wow there is a reviewer who started are discussion of how bad The Sewers Of Bikini Bottom Is that user hasn't even been on tv.com since 2012

Back