The (Your Favorite Episode) Video Game

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
If you could make a video game based on your favorite SB episode? Here's mine.

Spongebob Impersonated
In the game, you have to dip yourself in yellow paint. Then you have to get Spongebob's personality right. Then you restart, but it's harder. The game goes on and on until you lose it.

Also, as a bonus game, you have to imitate everyone in the crowd as Spongebob. Another one is Spongebob running away from worms as an endless runner, based off its sister episode, "House Worming".

Supersponge456

Floating Shopping List
mine would be

Patrick's Goofy Game
In the game its pretty much just the episode "Patrick The Game" but playable

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Hmm, this is an interesting idea!

Trainee of the Month
In this game, you play as a trainee at the Krusty Krab. Learn how to grill Krabby Patties, scrub the floors, and thwart Plankton's evil plans all while maintaining your 5-star rating! (Or should I say while maintaining your Good Noodle stars?). I'd imagine this game having levels, and at the end you finally get onboarded at the Krusty Krab (and it will probably end with a cutscene of you getting to know the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, one that cuts out in exactly the same way as it did in the episode).

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Since my favorite episode is "Krusty Krab Training Video", I was thinking I should make a game adaptation like more of a cooking game (similar to "Krusty Cook-Off"). I think KCO might be based off KKTV already. I'm not sure.
:sbjazz:

Pstar

A helicopter (formerly an idiot)
Patrick the Big Pink Loser

Impersonate Spongebob and do exactly as he does and if you don't, you lose.

Back