The Worst Episodes of Any Show You've Ever Seen?

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I know there's already a topic like this, but I wanted to revive it without bumping the other one, so what are some of the worst TV show episodes you've ever seen?

I have a few of my own: Seahorse Seashell Party (Family Guy), Fart Baby (Sanjay and Craig), It's A Wishful LIfe (Fairly OddParents), Stimpy's Pregnant and Ren Seeks Help (Ren And Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon), Stan's Best Friend (American Dad), Putting You Hoof Down (My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic), etc.

Sweat

Banished
For me, the absolute worst is One Night in Gottlieb of Allen Gregory. This is a show by Jonah Hill that failed after only 7 episodes. The only one I've seen is the one Mr. Enter reviewed. It's about Allen, a 7 year old, trying to make a sex tape with his 80 year old principal. It's exactly as bad as it sounds like. The episode is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Horrendous character design, painfully unfunny jokes, and a horribly done plot made me almost throw up.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Halibut said:
For me, the absolute worst is One Night in Gottlieb of Allen Gregory. This is a show by Jonah Hill that failed after only 7 episodes. The only one I've seen is the one Mr. Enter reviewed. It's about Allen, a 7 year old, trying to make a sex tape with his 80 year old principal. It's exactly as bad as it sounds like. The episode is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Horrendous character design, painfully unfunny jokes, and a horribly done plot made me almost throw up.
Yeah, I've heard of it. I watched Mr Enter's review and I agree with him! I've never seen this show, but it sounds horrible. He hated it so much he gave it a BAN-ABLE rating!

Hans

Floating Shopping List
"Arnold Betrays Iggy" - Hey Arnold!

Mantis

killer queen best stand
If It Smells Like An Ed- Ed Edd n Eddy Germs- Invader Zim (it's not horrible, it's just that I think it's stupid that Zim would be afraid of germs)

If It Smells Like An Ed- Ed Edd n Eddy Germs- Invader Zim (it's not horrible, it's just that I think it's stupid that Zim would be afraid of germs)

hfjs

There's a few, but Regular Show's "Muscle Woman" definitely sticks out for me.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
I've only seen a small portion of the new episodes of Fairly Odd Parents, but Love Triangle is definitely one of the worst things I've ever seen in a cartoon. It's not cute at all, it has weak jokes, and IT HAS NO WISHES- What's the point of the show, when AN ENTIRE EPISODE IS FOCUSED ABOUT A BABY?

Mantis

killer queen best stand
In The House- Regular Show (this episode creeped me out the first time I saw it. It was in third or fourth grade, so I didn't really understand dark humor).

GordokTheMad said:
Putting You Hoof Down (My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic), etc.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially jarring since it's the only episode of MLP: FIM I find myself giving less than a 7/10. In other words, seeing your notebook on that episode made me think... Yeah, I completely agree. Just... ugh, I hate that episode so much.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
christmasisawesome22 said:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially jarring since it's the only episode of MLP: FIM I find myself giving less than a 7/10. In other words, seeing your notebook on that episode made me think... Yeah, I completely agree. Just... ugh, I hate that episode so much.
I assume you're talking about this?

my_notebook__putting_your_hoof_down_by_predator56-d7cb9nz.png

Then yeah, that was me. The only other episode of FiM that I could really consider awful would be 'A Bird In The Hoof', but this is... DEAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

GordokTheMad said:
I assume you're talking about this?

my_notebook__putting_your_hoof_down_by_predator56-d7cb9nz.png

Then yeah, that was me. The only other episode of FiM that I could really consider awful would be 'A Bird In The Hoof', but this is... DEAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!
Yes, I was talking about that. Ugh.... That episode still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
From the top of my head

SpongeBob SquarePants - I'm doing my Bottom 50
Ed Edd n Eddy - If It Smells Like an Ed or Your Ed Here
King of the Hill - Racist Dawg
Regular Show - Best Burger in the World
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Imposter's Home for Um... Make 'Em Up Pals, I Only Have a Surprise, or Everyone Knows It's Bendy
Adventure Time - You Made Me

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Zelda4Life said:
From the top of my head

SpongeBob SquarePants - I'm doing my Bottom 50
Ed Edd n Eddy - If It Smells Like an Ed or Your Ed Here
King of the Hill - Racist Dawg
Regular Show - Best Burger in the World
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Imposter's Home for Um... Make 'Em Up Pals, I Only Have a Surprise, or Everyone Knows It's Bendy
Adventure Time - You Made Me
Wow! I forgot about that episode. It may have an alright ending, but that still doesn't excuse how awful everyone treated Hank. Even his WIFE got mad at him! Just, why?!

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
GordokTheMad said:
Wow! I forgot about that episode. It may have an alright ending, but that still doesn't excuse how awful everyone treated Hank. Even his WIFE got mad at him! Just, why?!
I know, right? Not to mention racism isn't my cup of tea. ;(

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Family Guy - The Juice is Loose, The Story of Brenda Q, Into Fat Air, Turban Cowboy, Seashell Seahorse Party, and a bunch of other crappy episodes where no effort was put into at all. This show just sucks now period and I happily agree with a lot of what AV Club has written about the more recent episodes.
Chris Savino era Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab
Anything from Johnny Test
Futurama - Naturama and that stupid 40 Percent Leadbelly episode. AAAARGH!!!!! Both of them need to be lit on fire.
Ren and Stimpy (original run) - Cheese Rush Days (where the show really started to hit rock bottom), Egg Yolkeo, Magical Golden Singing Cheeses, and Travelogue. Aloha Hoek had some of the worst looking animation in the entire series though I don't hate that one as much as I do the ones I listed.
American Dad - Baby Franny, The Boring Identity and Killer Vacation probably
Fairly OddParents - App Trap (I just wanted to kill Timmy in that episode. He's such an ungrateful brat and an unlikable character) and another recent one I watched that I thought was stupid was "Scary GodCouple."
Ed, Edd n Eddy - If it Smells Like an Ed. I think it was that one where Jimmy was just a complete annoying jerk and kept leaving these jujubes around.
Sanjay and Craig - The very first episode that came out and "Fart Baby." Unwatchable.
The Simpsons - Homer Simpson: Kidney Trouble and Saddlesore Gallactica.
And yeah, I think I saw some of Allen Gregory and boy that was horrible. No wonder it was canned so quickly.

SpongeBob - One Coarse Meal
Family Guy - Brian and Stewie
The Simpsons - That '90s Show
American Dad - Blood Crieth Unto Heaven
Invader Zim - The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot (not bad but not good either)
Futurama - That's Lobstermainment
Doctor Who - Fear Her (probably)
Regular Show - Muscular Woman
Adventure Time - A Glitch is a Glitch
Gravity Falls - Boyz Crazy (still pretty good episode)

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Family Guy - The Juice is Loose, The Story of Brenda Q, Into Fat Air, Turban Cowboy, Seashell Seahorse Party, and a bunch of other crappy episodes where no effort was put into at all. This show just sucks now period and I happily agree with a lot of what AV Club has written about the more recent episodes.
Chris Savino era Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab
Anything from Johnny Test
Futurama - Naturama and that stupid 40 Percent Leadbelly episode. AAAARGH!!!!! Both of them need to be lit on fire.
Ren and Stimpy (original run) - Cheese Rush Days (where the show really started to hit rock bottom), Egg Yolkeo, Magical Golden Singing Cheeses, and Travelogue. Aloha Hoek had some of the worst looking animation in the entire series though I don't hate that one as much as I do the ones I listed.
American Dad - Baby Franny, The Boring Identity and Killer Vacation probably
Fairly OddParents - App Trap (I just wanted to kill Timmy in that episode. He's such an ungrateful brat and an unlikable character) and another recent one I watched that I thought was stupid was "Scary GodCouple."
Ed, Edd n Eddy - If it Smells Like an Ed. I think it was that one where Jimmy was just a complete annoying jerk and kept leaving these jujubes around.
Sanjay and Craig - The very first episode that came out and "Fart Baby." Unwatchable.
The Simpsons - Homer Simpson: Kidney Trouble and Saddlesore Gallactica.
And yeah, I think I saw some of Allen Gregory and boy that was horrible. No wonder it was canned so quickly.
NO!!!!

Spongetron Robotpants said:
I didn't think Zim being afraid of germs was stupid because he thought the germs kills the aliens. Also Zim did lots of stupid things in Invader Zim, so he being afraid of germs didn't bother me much. That was actually hilarious.

GordokTheMad said:
I know there's already a topic like this, but I wanted to revive it without bumping the other one, so what are some of the worst TV show episodes you've ever seen?

I have a few of my own: Seahorse Seashell Party (Family Guy), Fart Baby (Sanjay and Craig), It's A Wishful LIfe (Fairly OddParents), Stimpy's Pregnant and Ren Seeks Help (Ren And Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon), Stan's Best Friend (American Dad), Putting You Hoof Down (My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic), etc.
Brian's mushroom trip is very awesome though.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
SpongeBob - One Coarse Meal
Family Guy - Brian and Stewie
The Simpsons - That '90s Show
American Dad - Blood Crieth Unto Heaven
Invader Zim - The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot (not bad but not good either)
Futurama - That's Lobstermainment
Doctor Who - Fear Her (probably)
Regular Show - Muscular Woman
Adventure Time - A Glitch is a Glitch
Gravity Falls - Boyz Crazy (still pretty good episode)

NO!!!!

I didn't think Zim being afraid of germs was stupid because he thought the germs kills the aliens. Also Zim did lots of stupid things in Invader Zim, so he being afraid of germs didn't bother me much. That was actually hilarious.

Brian's mushroom trip is very awesome though.
I'll admit, that was actually pretty cool and dark!

GordokTheMad said:
I'll admit, that was actually pretty cool and dark!
I can understand why you hate Seahorse Seashell Party but I actually quite this episode. I have to agree that the family treated Meg badly and I hated when Meg said It was all her fault but I really liked that Meg standed up to his family and I did laugh at some parts like "STEWIE JUST SAID THAT". I would hate that episode, If there weren't Brian's mushroom scenes and Stewie didn't appear in that episode.

By the way, I watched "Stanley's Cup" episode of South Park and I think that episode is one of the worst episodes I've ever seen on a TV show. It's even worse than One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary episodes of SpongeBob. WHY? Stan and the kid hockey team had to win the game against the Detroit Read Wing team, so If they win, the kid who has cancer will be a lot better but Detroit hurted the kid hockey team very badly, kid hockey team lost, Detroite team won (in fact, they cheered and didn't show any emotion to the kid hockey team or the kid who has cancer) and the kid died at the end. Seriously, I know the writers wanted to make something diffierent and make a sad ending but It didn't work. The sad ending only worked in "You are too Old" episode for me. Stanley's Cup is just very mean-spritied, boring and depressing. I would rather watch One Coarse Meal garbage more than that episode. There's only one good thing about this episode though: "No, I'm just his father but you're his coach, you're like a father to him."

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Best part of the episode easily. It's the other stuff I have a problem with.
Especially that moral at the end. God I hate it. You should stay in an abusive relationship for the ABUSER'S benefit? NO! Just no. I feel so horrible for Meg because she has to endure so much abuse from her family. And the fact that they actually try to express the "moral" that you should stay in an abusive relationship for the user's benefit is not only horrible and insulting, it also seems like a pathetic excuse to torture Meg, who is actually one of my favorite characters. Funny thing is, the episode that comes RIGHT AFTER this tries to tell you the exact opposite of what this is trying to say. What the heck?!

SB_DW_Fan said:
I can understand why you hate Seahorse Seashell Party but I actually quite this episode. I have to agree that the family treated Meg badly and I hated when Meg said It was all her fault but I really liked that Meg standed up to his family and I did laugh at some parts like "STEWIE JUST SAID THAT". I would hate that episode, If there weren't Brian's mushroom scenes and Stewie didn't appear in that episode.

By the way, I watched "Stanley's Cup" episode of South Park and I think that episode is one of the worst episodes I've ever seen on a TV show. It's even worse than One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary episodes of SpongeBob. WHY? Stan and the kid hockey team had to win the game against the Detroit Read Wing team, so If they win, the kid who has cancer will be a lot better but Detroit hurted the kid hockey team very badly, kid hockey team loses, Detroite team wins (in fact, they cheered and didn't show any emotion to the kid hockey team or the kid who has cancer) and the kid died at the end. Seriously, I know the writers wanted to make something diffierent and make a sad ending but It didn't work. The sad ending only worked in "You are too Old" episode for me. Stanley's Cup is just very mean-spritied, boring and depressing. I would rather watch One Coarse Meal garbage more than that episode. There's only one good thing about this episode though: "No, I'm just his father but you're his coach, you're like a father to him."
Oh god, I forgot about that episode. That one was horrible.

Back