Show News The Tidal Zone will premiere on January 13

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
I hope so. I saw the door was graphical in that "A Skin Wrinkle in Time" leaked scene, despite how the theme song of the main series used a non-graphical door, while 279c does.
Puns (2):
Yule have to ask someone else if they have another trailer of The Tidal Zone or the full episodes!
I think if the viewers are going to be 0.45 at best, I think that might make frankincense!

Last edited:

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Well it's that door at the bottom right. I'm sure I will fix that another time or when the episode premieres when it's 13 of January. And, good news, it is almost Christmas Eve, so have a early Merry Christmas.

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

New Years Eve starts on 31st December, doesn't it?
Actually, when I start blanking Season 6-8 title cards, what will you like me to blank?

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
New Years Eve starts on 31st December, doesn't it?
Actually, when I start blanking Season 6-8 title cards, what will you like me to blank?
New Year's Eve is December 31st! Try blanking the title cards of my favourite episodes. Refer to my profile. Also, please try to stay on-topic. This thread is about The Tidal Zone premiering next month.

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Okay then. Sorry about second off-topic post.
I forgot there was a funny bit in the trailer where I saw GrandPat squished SpongeBob. I think the next part is where Hans comes on screen, then gives GrandPat the squarepants. (This is much likely a reference to Big Pink Loser, where Patrick copiies SpongeBob.)

Back