The SpongeBuddy Mania Movie: Plankton attacks!

King Krabs

The King of the Castle and the Village
I'm offering someone to make a real movie about SpongeBuddy Mania.

Answering: It will be a movie made by Flash.

Choose this: Do you want it to be a live action or animation or both combined in some sorta way?

and whoever wants to voice someone tell me.

The plot will be: Aku invades SBM, SBM stands no chance against him, SJP and some members try to plot something, Will they be able to save the day?

this movie should atleast be 1 hour and 20 minutes or something like that.

This movie will show what is happening to SBM you know everything that is going on in SBM. You know, fourms, shoutbox, etc. and some un-seen parts that never happend on that day, it should all fit in a hour and 20 minutes.

It should be from the exact beggining of Aku to some funny and good ending which will be set past Aku's defeat which will be defeated my samauri in the ultimate battle: samurai vs aku never saw before on that day.

The Credits will show this: 4 months later..SJP takes one last look and memory of Aku, thinking he might return one day. Also cut out the prank thing. instead of prank have it just being Ag3nt_Spong3h saying "No, this is all a dream right?"

For those who want to particapate in this and have not been at aku's invasion get memory of aku from everywhere on this fourm. That is all.

Also instead of making it a computer with a mouse make it characters on the fourm. Ones you can see. and the fourm background.

(PS I will not be making the flash movie and putting the voices in. I'm just going to help you understand stuff)

Bozy

Friends
Nobody Like To Flash :)

Just Camcorer It, Get Pic's from the Topic, And put them on Sticks Like a Puppet Show, Much Better :)

Seriously.

King Krabs

Umm.. about that it would have to be real people, ok.

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
I could help write a script. It should be live action with Bozy's idea of people drawing us. And not all of us have to look like people.Like I could be a piece of Fudge. It doesn't have to neccesarily be people. And you could use pictures you found on the site or on the internet for people and props.

King Krabs

Umm...Sorry, it have to be humans since we are all humans except for Aku. :)

Perry The Platypus

....What?
animation

is better

Put some funny things in it like this

dvdfge2:Here have some fugde.(Stuffs fugde in a members mouth)
He could do it a lot in the movie.

Put me in it.

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
It is going to be according to what happened,except for Jack and Aku in a showdown. You weren't a member back then,sorry.

To Sheldon: Do you want me to put every single thing that happened that day,everything that each member said? Also do want the day after the attack.

King Krabs

Everything that happened: put up into an hour and 20 mins. and yes the day after the attack.

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
We need more help. We need a list of jobs that people could do.

Sheldon J. Plankton: Making it
Dvdfge2: Script Writer
???
???
???

King Krabs

Yeah we need voices and drawers and someone who will use the puppets and camera.

King Krabs

Uhh...I aggred with live action. Too late. Anyway, you can draw yourself and spongebubby21.

Back