The SpongeBuddy Mania Movie: Plankton attacks!

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken
sb1fan can cancel it if he wants to. It's his choice. BUT, we can bring it BACK and do_the_sponge or...someone else can direct it. Or, sb1fan can quit and we hire someone else to do the job. :)

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Woodchucker, your solution, inane as it is, might just work. Whaddya say, sb1fan? Wanna quit instead of cancel?

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Relax, they'll still do the movie!!! It's just there'll be a position to fill. Like when Squidward takes the year off.

King Krabs

The King of the Castle and the Village
do_the_sponge is right. I am still created this whole thing, only I can cancel it. sb1fan can be a co-leader though. If you guys want to cancel this, I can do that. I'll do whatever you guys want to do with the movie.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
What can I say? All movies take time. Think of the SpongeBob movie!

dvdfge2

April 7, 2004
I'm still supporting this. And I'll do anything to help, just as long as it has nothing to do with animation. Or we can cancel it...I don't really care.

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken
I give it a no-a-mundo on the cancel idea. But, sp0ng3b0b182, I think do_the_sponge is the director since he's ..you know, actually MAKING the film...

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken
yeah, seriously, this is a big thing, you know how much work it takes? it took me a couple hours to do something like this that was only 2 minutes long for me! IT'S NOT EASY. get off of his back.

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
I'm just quitting because...(Well, it's just a website. Why make a movie?)

Back