The SpongeBuddy Mania Movie: Plankton attacks!

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
As of director, we're cancelling production on this movie. We might just work on another movie.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Oh, come on! I'm sure DTS is still working hard on it!!!

Speaking of which, what percentage of completion is it at, DTS?

P.S. sb1fan, you're mean.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, DTS, chill. chill. Think calming thoughts. Take deep breaths. Close your eyes and become the crane. Do ANYTHING, only don't explode up in SB1Fan's face like that!!

Tho SB1Fan, I do see DTS's point. He has worked hard on this movie by the sound of things, and there you are blowing it up in his face! You oughta be ashamed.

Sorry for the double post, but that was weird. We all just posted at the same time!!

Stinkoman 20X6

What am I, invisible here?

LET DTS FINISH IT, SB1FAN!

P.S. YOU'RE STILL MEAN.

And besides, I want to see it when it's finished. I'm not in it though, am I?

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.

P.S. YOU'RE STILL MEAN.

I'm not the one who's mean. It's the people who were working on this movie who were mean to me. They ditched me and started working on a series. I cancelled production because everyone was working on the series. See? I'm not mean (but that's what everyone says, though).

Stinkoman 20X6

P.S. YOU'RE STILL MEAN.

I'm not the one who's mean. It's the people who were working on this movie who were mean to me. They ditched me and started working on a series. I cancelled production because everyone was working on the series. See? I'm not mean (but that's what everyone says, though).

Yeah, but you cancelled the whole thing while DTS was still putting blood and sweat into this thing.

P.S. Do I really need to say it?

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Heh, it's a classic revenge story headed for disaster. The rookie hardly does anything, gets kicked out, and seeks burning revenge like Squilliam would do for his lover Sq------

Did I say that out loud?!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Hey Douglas, there's no reason to yell and call someone mean. :scooter: That's not helping anyone. Like I said, let's have dts finish what he's doing. If sb1fan still wants to work on it, great, if not, that shouldn't stop anyone from doing anything. Thansk for trying to help, Band Geek. :O

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.

P.S. YOU'RE STILL MEAN.

Yeah, but you cancelled the whole thing while DTS was still putting blood and sweat into this thing.

P.S. Do I really need to say it?

First of all, I didn't know DTS was still working on it. Second, stop saying I'm mean! I'm not a bully!

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken

P.S. YOU'RE STILL MEAN.

Dude, that whole deal was blown away 5 months ago....

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Not mean. Misunderstood.
And showing slight signs of - if not hardly noticable winks of - meanness.
Heh-heh.

Back