The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

OnlySaneMan

Imitation Krab
I love this movie.Can't wait for the new movie either.I think my favorite part of the movie was Dennis,I especially loved the scene when he,SpongeBob,and Patrick are all riding on David Hasselhoff's back.I really need to get this on DVD,but for now I'm content watching it when it airs on Nickelodeon.

More

VIP
You know, I found a link to watch the whole movie on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4zYS_bf0g

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I finally found it! The source that proves Iced Squidward from Frozen Face-Off was an idea recycled from the first movie. I mentioned this in a post last year but couldn't remember where I'd read it.

From notes of a seminar by Aaron Springer:

For months on end they tried to figure out how to weave all the ideas of the series into a feature. They watched some road movies, like Dumb and Dumber. At the same time there was this huge cast of characters which the public expects to see as well. They would just sit there and think out different scenarios: what happens if Squidward goes with them? They had for example the idea that he was frozen and they had to carry him around in a big block of ice during the whole movie. The problem was that it was a distraction from the nature of the movie: the friendship between these two guys and the general theme that it is okay to be a kid.

abisert

Giant Clam
Hi guys.Sorry if this an old thread.
I just wanna say that I watched The SpongeBob Squarepants Movir yesterday on DVD.This movie is my favorite.Even if the sequel turns out better,the first movie will always be number one to me.
P.S Did you know Patrick's line in the movie (Road Road Road) was later used in the episode A Squarepants Family Vacation?

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
It's a 7/10 being honest it has some good spongbeob humor and tells a good story, but I can't look past the lack of Sandy and Squidward. I happy they will play a big role in the new movie.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
King Neptune looks so different there, but I'm glad they changed his design (especially with how he looks on the very bottom poster there, reminds me too much of Patrick)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
E.V.I.L said:
Thank god they made him blue. In his old design, he just looks like a decapitated finger that got stuck in a deer's mouth. :patgross:
He was green actually, with a blue lip. xD

Back