The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Edited for Content on Nickelodeon??

maycharles04

Baby Clam
I noticed recently that the message played before the movie states that "This film has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit this screen and edited for content." It has also been giving a G rating instead of PG. I know this movie like the back of my hand and I didn't notice anything edited in the Nickelodeon showing. Surely there must be something edited otherwise they wouldn't have put that in the warning message. Has anyone else noticed anything cut or edited?

cheateniscorruptie

Baby Clam
I remember that the movie ended right after people started running over Plankton. This was from a broadcast in 2012. Don't remember anything else

TheAlphaSponge

Yandere
I noticed recently that the message played before the movie states that "This film has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit this screen and edited for content." It has also been giving a G rating instead of PG. I know this movie like the back of my hand and I didn't notice anything edited in the Nickelodeon showing. Surely there must be something edited otherwise they wouldn't have put that in the warning message. Has anyone else noticed anything cut or edited?
I understand your concern, but it's possible that the warning message is a standard disclaimer used for all movies. It's always good to be cautious, but it's also possible that no significant edits were made to the film. If anyone else has noticed any specific changes, it would be helpful to share their observations.

Back