Sponge Out of Water The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Cha

I love SBM
Since the movie premieres here Feb 5th at night here, I thought I'd make a thread for discussion. I know some critics or other countries have seen it already. But for the majority of us it comes out Feb 5th/Feb 6th.

So how was it? Did you enjoy the CGI? Were there any twists you weren't expecting? Let it all hang out.

BclBfQ3CUAID_f3.jpg

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I think this should be pinned and most reviews be encouraged to go here for the benefit of people such as myself who will not be viewing it immediately.

İt was..........................................................

wait, the movie's premiering tomorrow, you eediot SB_DW_FAN

Supmandude

Squog
I might see it tonight, due to Regal's weird early premiere, but I'm not sure.

We need a rating system for this, complete with SpongeBob quotes:
1-2: We paid 9 dollars for this? I paid 10!
3-4: :patboo:
5-6: Shut your mouth, you mediocre SpongeBob movie.
7-8: Wow! That was.......amazing!
9-10: Even better than canned bread!
0: I'd rather watch toenails getting ripped off.

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I've just seen a bootleg version of the movie. All I can say is, spongebob is back. It's not like pre or post movie spongebob, it's a lovable mix of the 2 but more season 3 ish. I can't wait till the continuation of s9! Welcome back Hillenburg!

It was charming and nostalgic is a weirdish way. Yeah there are some cringey scenes and I don't like the cg but it's worth watching for the 2d alone.

I've just seen a bootleg version of the movie. All I can say is, spongebob is back. It's not like pre or post movie spongebob, it's a lovable mix of the 2 but more season 3 ish. I can't wait till the continuation of s9! Welcome back Hillenburg!

It was charming and nostalgic is a weirdish way. Yeah there are some cringey scenes and I don't like the cg but it's worth watching for the 2d alone.
What is "bootleg version"?

Mighty Max

Moby Dollar
Whatsittoya said:

HOLD UP YOU SAW IT?!

Back