Movie News The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I'm so excited.
I saw the first SpongeBob Movie three times in theaters.
I saw the sequel.
Now I'M READY to see the SpongeBob Movie three-quel.

In two years and a few months, I'll get in line for a ticket to "SpongeBob III: It's a Wonderful Sponge," go to the concession stand, pay for a large bucket of popcorn and a large Pepsi. I'll then walk down the hall of the theater to the room where "SpongeBob III" is currently playing, according to a poster on the wall.

Leilaberns

Baby Clam
I... really don't know what to expect from this movie. I'm really worried about it being a parody of It's a Wonderful Life. I know we don't know if that is the plot at all, but I just don't think it would work well if it was. I can't wait to hear more information about it though since I can't judge much from the title.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
kev said:
from the movies and episodes in the past, i wouldn’t think spongebob would shy away from parodies.
Well, episode parodies are at least understandable, they're only 11 minutes long. But if this movie was just another "It's a Wonderful Life" parody, that'd be terrible. I genuinely hope the title has more to do with SpongeBob's character in general, rather than the overall plotline (Given how SOoW was a cashgrab title made specifically to draw people in for some scenes about a half hour before the movie was over)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
ANOTHER spongebob movie!? This sounds great! It sounds even better with the Ren and Stimpy short!
Erm, I don't think the Ren and Stimpy short is still happening, especially with John K. being a creep and all...

also while the title is dumb I'd rather take a parody on a popular movie than another secret formula plot

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I don't know if I like the idea of this being a parody. Hopefully this is just for promotional purposes. SpongeBob should have its own stories.

11th

Moby Dollar
isvcNRQ.jpg
(s)
2nFSmx2.jpg
... Uh.
Hm.

The title is a thing that exists. Hopefully there are just elements reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life and it's not a direct reference... though, even if it's not the best title, it did give my brain enough information to start spitting out story ideas.

Ideas that I'm not going to post because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
isvcNRQ.jpg
(s)
2nFSmx2.jpg
... Uh.
Hm.

The title is a thing that exists. Hopefully there are just elements reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life and it's not a direct reference... though, even if it's not the best title, it did give my brain enough information to start spitting out story ideas.

Ideas that I'm not going to post because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.
it's you :O how have you been

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Back