Movie News The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
It'd be kind of cool if they had some sort of continuity/references to the series in the third movie, despite the series' questionable continuity.

MrCringeFest

Imitation Krab
This movie has me hyping so much. Also, i think Paramount wants it to be made in 2019 because 2019 marks the twentieth anniversary of Spongebob's pilot airing, for those saying that they are releasing it too early.

It has already been confirmed that it will be part-animated part-live-action
No just no.

Enough with live-action. Both movies did live-action and the show itself did it countless times. This feels just repetitve. I hope they'll get rid of live-action bits cuz we don't need it for 3rd time

isaac

Banished
The movie was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
isaac said:
The movie was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS THAT SO

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
I'm both extremely hyped (especially for that Ren and Stimpy short) and nervous for this movie. On one hand, I'm excited for all the story and character possibilities. On the other hand, like others have said it seems like Viacom is just doing it for money, although part of me likes to think that it's at least somewhat genuine since it's coming out around the show's twentieth anniversary.

Eh, since we don't have much information right now, I'm just going to hold all judgement until we learn more.

Back