Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Slide Whistle Stooges

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!

1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
So, which is worse? I choose Slide Whistle Stooges. Not because of the slide whistles themselves. It's mostly because of how mean this episode is to Squidward, what with the Bikini Bottomites cheering for his death, even though he only mildly annoyed them, and the fact that somehow Spongebob and Patrick making fun of the sick and dying with the slide whistles is better (considering the fact that when Spongebob and Patrick did this, the BBs actually LAUGHED at this).

ThePineappleLord

373 posts
$45 doubloons
todd phillips said:
but those were great yadda yadda yadda yadda.
If you can explain to me why you like those episodes, then maybe I will take your opinion seriously.

Anyways, I choose "slide whistle stooges" because Everything about that episode annoyed me.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!

1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
Spongyguy said:
Slide Whistle Stooges because MoBros says so.

There's something WRONG with you...
Well, it IS just his opinion. I don't even hate the Splinter. I find it to be okay. (I hate SWS, though)

todd phillips said:
but those were great yadda yadda yadda yadda.
Though, I am actually wondering, why do you love those episodes so much?

Mantis

Deceased?

1,332 posts
$249 doubloons
I choose Slide Whistle Stooges because it was boring and almost made my ears bleed.

Cannonball Jenkins

Banished

34 posts
$1 doubloons
Slide Whistle Stooges. The Splinter sucks, but its only true offense is being boring and lazy; SWS is very, very annoying.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,405 posts

$4,058 doubloons
I really can't choose. I have no problems with either episode. Surprisingly, the number of whistle sounds didn't bother me as much because the way they made the whistle sounds fit with what Squidward or anyone else was doing actually was good. It wasn't excessive like with all the crying and laughing that have been seen in the past.

I mean, if we're talking about the longevity of a certain joke going on way too long…I would say The Splinter is better. I'm sure Slide Whistle Stooges didn't take that long to make because of the amount of whistle sounds throughout the episode.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

9,319 posts
$945 doubloons
I say Slide Whistle Stooges is worse, though I haven't watched it for a while. I don't remember it being particularly awful ("I don't need zest! I need you out of my lampshade!"), but it loses in comparison to The Splinter because I actually like The Splinter. I'm not usually a big fan of gross-out but The Splinter gets it right in my unpopular opinion. And the Dr. Patrick scene is great.

RedSoxFan274

Vote Democratic!!!!!!! Boston Red Sox World Champ

8,825 posts
$499 doubloons
The title of this topic might as well be:

"An Assault On Your Eyes or An Assault On Your Ears? You Pick."

For the record, I always hold The Splinter as the worst SB episode of all time.

Hans

130 posts
$8 doubloons
I honestly don't think Slide Whistle Stooges is that bad.
The Splinter takes it hands down. I don't find that episode disgusting, but I hate it because nothing funny happened in it.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid

4,979 posts

$302 doubloons
The Splinter is worse all the way. Not because of its gross out humor, but because of its boringness. I don't like it at all. It really puts me to sleep.

Sunshine Banjo Face

Banished

7,431 posts
$3,376 doubloons
Ok seriously I hate SWS more because THE SPLINTER IS NOT GROSS! IF YOU WANT GROSS GO TO THE INVADER ZIM EPISODE DARK HARVEST! NOW GROW UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BEING GROSS, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE THE PLOT AND EXECUTION!
Sorry I just had to say that so even if I liked SWS it would still lose.

[mod=ssj]removed todd remarks[/mod]

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan

4,743 posts
$368 doubloons
I actually like both episodes, the idea of SpongeBob and Patrick playing with something, and then Squidward starts to like it too, kinda reminds me of "The Paper"

Master WhoBruh

Cap

11,262 posts
$9,437 doubloons
I choose The Splinter honestly. SWS is more enjoyable than annoying in my opinion. Excluding Bikini Bottomies cheering and the ending, I liked everything else in this episode. However The Splinter is deaugh. It's disgusting and boring.