The Sims

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Well, most of you know this game (if I'm not mistaken).
Tell me your thoughts.

For me, I love the game. Unfortunately, my video card isn't compatible with the required vid-card for Sims 3.
In Sims 2, I can't even use build mode!

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I love the Sims, I used to play it for hours. I have the box set of Sims 1, most of the Sims 2 expansions and a few Sims 3 expansions. Haven't played it in a while, though.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I haven't played it in a while either. But I love Sims for the architectural aspects of house construction, it could be a child's earliest tool to becoming an architect when they grow up ;)

And of course it's interesting seeing a simulation (mostly exaggerated) of your life (my Sim ended up as a journalist with like 6 mil. Simoleons and like 5 kids and a 3 story house. But I'm pretty sure it was because I had set it on free will......and left it sitting for like a day or two..... on the fastest speed) :p :p

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I always have free will turned off. It takes so long for them to complete simple tasks (like peeing or eating cereal) that I can't afford to let them do all the random junk that they like to do. :p

The Squid

Moby Dollar
I always have free will turned off. It takes so long for them to complete simple tasks (like peeing or eating cereal) that I can't afford to let them do all the random junk that they like to do. :p

Free Will example:
>Mom tries to feed child
>Child crawls away
>Mom looks through telescope

I love the Sims. I have Sims 2 ( got for Christmas) and 3.

Box And Company

Floating Shopping List
Well, most of you know this game (if I'm not mistaken).
Tell me your thoughts.

For me, I love the game. Unfortunately, my video card isn't compatible with the required vid-card for Sims 3.
In Sims 2, I can't even use build mode!
You might have some sort of pirated TS2 game.. I remember there was some sort of situation, but I can't remember it exactly. Google will help.

I am a The Sims diehard, I have TS1 + all EPs, TS2, and I played The Sims 3 (disliked it.).
But I love Sims for the architectural aspects of house construction, it could be a child's earliest tool to becoming an architect when they grow up ;)
Sims made me want to become an architect when I was older. Even though I believe I wanna go into actual game development more, I don't think I'm cancelling that possibillity..

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
Never played it. But it sounds like loads of fun. I'm afraid that i would get addicted if i played it.

bookgirl

Read a book
I haven't played it either. It looks fun and it also looks like you can spend hours on it.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
It's strange going back to play Sims 1 after you're used to 2 and 3, because the kids never age up and you're kind of stuck after a while. It's still very nostalgic, though. When I had enough money I always used to buy those wavy kitchen counters.

The Squid

Moby Dollar
I'm doing this family on TS2 atm. It starts with Morgan Comienzo going to college. He married Emily, and they had... TWINS. The twins are at college now :). Oh, and Morgan flirted with another girl and it took Emily forever to LET. IT. GO.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Used to play Sims Deluxe on PC.. fun game
They do kinda get old after a while though.. and a lot of the time I just used the cheat for unlimited money :p

Back