The Season 9 Theory

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
As we know the creators of spongebob took a hiatus in production after the 189th episode, witch took place
around December 2012 or so. That means that we haven't gotten any new episode titles since then
But somewhere down the road 3 post-189 episodes got leaked, and their titles were "Dueling Picnics", "Krabs' Army" and "SpaceBob InvaderPants". Some people think those episodes are true and some don't.

my theory is they did produce some post-189 episodes but they're not getting revealed because the ideas were
either scrapped, or nickelodeon is simply trolling us by not giving us new titles.

What's your theory on the missing 2nd half of season 9?

discuss.

Well, they said that they stopped halfway through the season to make the movie. There should be 13 half-hour episodes made, and there are only 11 aired if you include Yeti Krabs. The episodes you listed make up the extra 2, so they must be real and already made.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Or they were busy working on the movie that they're probably starting work on new episodes soon...

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I'm guessing that they're saving these episodes for after the 2nd movie, for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure they did the same for the first movie, since 2004 only had a very few episodes. I hope they won't have a haitus even after the 2nd movie, since this is what happened after the first season. But I think that was because of how it was between seasons.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I'm pretty sure they already made some of these episodes, such as Yeti Krabs, so why not release them?

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
because nick hates spongebob XD and wants to use it only when they want to. ITS ALL ABOUT THE BAD LIVE ACTION SHOWS NOW

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I'm guessing that they're saving these episodes for after the 2nd movie, for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure they did the same for the first movie, since 2004 only had a very few episodes. I hope they won't have a haitus even after the 2nd movie, since this is what happened after the first season. But I think that was because of how it was between seasons.
This. Before the original movie there was a big-time hiatus that lasted for a couple years.

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Patrick-Man! said:
because nick hates spongebob xD and wants to use it only when they want to. ITS ALL ABOUT THE BAD LIVE ACTION SHOWS NOW
Maybe they'll show Yeti Krabs along with an extended trailer.

Back