The SBMania YTP Collab 4 Announcement!

Kaiju

I love SBM
Seeing as how the first three were incredible successes and since Prez refuses to continue the series, I've decided to take our collabs to the next level.

Like our previous volume, this one doesn't have a theme at all! Your YTPS should be over a minute long and under 5 minutes long. That is my only rule.

When you finish your entry, upload it on youtube UNLISTED and then send it to me via PM on this glorious forum.

The deadline is May 31 so get to work or you're fired.

EDIT: It's being pushed to June 6

Poop

it is i
I guess Reggie has to Return. Or Maybe it's time to get Horrid!

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I probably won't contribute but anticipating this anyway
i've gotten way better since the last one and i dont wanna waste my talents here

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
BrickSponge2015 said:
I probably won't contribute but anticipating this anyway
i've gotten way better since the last one and i dont wanna waste my talents here
>waste

you can never waste your talents on United Spongebob

Luray

Sea Creatures Rule!!!
the same place where Bill Watterson and Amelia Air
I've been planning a 4th installment for while, i got prez's permission since I started this whole thing, and I've been planning to make sure it would be the best one yet. so im a little hesitant about this. if you want, we could talk with prez and sort this all out

Ihavedahswag said:
I'm assuming the entries have to be SBM-safe, right? (i.e. no swearing)
The 3rd one had swearing and the other two probably had it too, so I don't really think this is that important, although I may be wrong.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The 3rd one had swearing and the other two probably had it too, so I don't really think this is that important, although I may be wrong.
the second one had cussing (mainly from my Apple Jacks ytp and got away with a couple dirty jokes in other entries, it isn't important :P

Back