The SBM Channel ( continuation of rusty's sbm channel idea)

Luray

Sea Creatures Rule!!!
the same place where Bill Watterson and Amelia Air
i was very intrequied by rustys sbm channel idea, so i decided to stretch this idea a little further, here are some images:

logo concept 1:

83NkAJd.jpg

logo concept 2:

w97mejF.jpg

i have also decided to make an ACTUAL sbm channel video to come out on a saturday, this will be the beta of the channels saturday lineup, heres the shows that will premire on the block:

1GIVS53.jpg

well anyway, tell me what you think! i really hope rusty responds to this.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Mr. Nicktoons said:
i was very intrequied by rustys sbm channel idea, so i decided to stretch this idea a little further, here are some images:

logo concept 1:

83NkAJd.jpg

logo concept 2:

w97mejF.jpg

i have also decided to make an ACTUAL sbm channel video to come out on a saturday, this will be the beta of the channels saturday lineup, heres the shows that will premire on the block:

1GIVS53.jpg

Hey, I've got an idea! How about Movie Mondays? On every Monday, we air a movie. This could also be a good place to premiere the SBM movie when it's finished.

Kaiju

I love SBM

logo concept 1:
83NkAJd.jpg

logo concept 2:

w97mejF.jpg

1GIVS53.jpg

Remove Pan and replace him with....never mind, it's not worth saying it :sbface:

I think this lineup needs some Regular Show

Oh! I have run several livestreams/channels in the past. I could help if help is needed. I really like this idea! Great job, Nicktoons! :D

The Drifter

Some person.
I have an idea for a show: IFC (internet Fighting Championship). In this show, the participants are presented with controversial topics (Mr. Enter, Post-movie, etc) and they have to fight about it using nonsensical logics, ad hominems, tumblr gifs, and other sort of Internet figthing technique. The first guy to rage-quit lose.

Luray

Sea Creatures Rule!!!
the same place where Bill Watterson and Amelia Air
The Drifter said:
I have an idea for a show: IFC (internet Fighting Championship). In this show, the participants are presented with controversial topics (Mr. Enter, Post-movie, etc) and they have to fight about it using nonsensical logics, ad hominems, tumblr gifs, and other sort of Internet figthing technique. The first guy to rage-quit lose.
eeeeenterestinggg......OK! (ps is it a live action show?

The Drifter

Some person.
Mr. Nicktoons said:
eeeeenterestinggg......OK! (ps is it a live action show?
Nah, I imagine it would take a view of real-time forum topic, that is constantly updated every second. With commentaries and stuff.

Nah, I imagine it would take a view of real-time forum topic, that is constantly updated every second. With commentaries and stuff.
I could probably manage to help do this. Someone would record the topic, all of it, even when nothing is edited, for an hour. Then I'd edit out the empty parts without replies and then someone could commentate on it. Then we'd have an episode. It could be an exclusive to the channel!

Back