The Real Reason that i joined SBM is

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Forum Games ok? like Fry Cook Games and Krabby Land why you guys stopped played it?!

please continue posting it for me so i will be not bored ok? i don't do Ranking Episodes threads

anyways why you guys don't like me? it is because of my grammar?

I just knew you'd be back eventually. :P

Anyways, your grammar's fine. We won't judge you based on that. I've never seen anybody be mean towards you, and if they are I'll deal with them.

I also love forum games, and I'm a little disappointed that people stopped playing there as well. I'll continue posting there.

I'm glad you're back. I hope you stay this time. If anybody here seems mean to you, try and ignore them. If you seem like you're having a tough time, PM me and we can talk. Everybody on this forum should be treated with respect.

Prime Jedi

Imitation Krab
Forum Games ok? like Fry Cook Games and Krabby Land why you guys stopped played it?!

please continue posting it for me so i will be not bored ok? i don't do Ranking Episodes threads

anyways why you guys don't like me? it is because of my grammar?

I thought you were leaving the site? Anyways, glad you're back!

Sorry, I cant help with the forum games, I'm not on here often.

Nobody dislikes you, why would you think that?

Chris

Floridian
ghosts_of_all_goblins said:
I just knew you'd be back eventually. :P

Anyways, your grammar's fine. We won't judge you based on that. I've never seen anybody be mean towards you, and if they are I'll deal with them.

I also love forum games, and I'm a little disappointed that people stopped playing there as well. I'll continue posting there.

I'm glad you're back. I hope you stay this time. If anybody here seems mean to you, try and ignore them. If you seem like you're having a tough time, PM me and we can talk. Everybody on this forum should be treated with respect.
https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/anyway-or-anyways

This thread is now just people saying why they joined SBM, and to be honest... why didn't I think of that as an idea for a thread?!

I actually joined SBM because I couldn't tolerate just watching people talk about SpongeBob any longer without me putting in my 2 cents.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
loool when I first joined sbm, it only was for the squidiam topic.
Plus I just want to talk about le show with other people :0

Back