The Random Adventures of Patrick Star

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
*blank set; Patrick then walks onscreen*

Patrick: Hi, everybody! My name is Patrick Star, and this is my show, "Awesomeness...Patrick Star!"
Director Stephanie Gillenburg: Patrick, that's not what it's called!
Patrick: (walking away) Awwww.....

---

*this theme song goes to the same tune as Under My Rock and footage from the show is played throughout with the exception of Patrick's verses*

SBM FORUMS PROUDLY PRESENTS...

Patrick:
Welcome to my,
Big cool show,
So grab some,
Popcorn and soda,
And get ready for,
my brand new show!

(the backup singers from Under My Rock, even singing it to the same melody)

STARRING
PATRICK STAR

It's Patrick Star,
It's Patrick Star!

Patrick:
Wow, with my brand new,
Show to call on my own,
It's making my head,
Oh, so dizzy!

ALSO STARRING
*shows footage of SB* SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
*shows footage of Steve* STEVIE THE JELLYFISH
*shows footage of Squiddy* SQUIDWARD TENTACLES
*shows footage of Sandy* SANDY CHEEKS
*shows footage of GF&C* GARY, FREDDIE, AND CORAL THE SNAILS

It's Patrick Star,
It's Patrick Star,
It's Patrick Star,
It's Patrick Star,
It's Patrick Star!

THE RANDOM ADVENTURES OF PATRICK STAR
CREATED BY POKDOUGLAS

Patrick: (laying on the R of the RANDOM) Hunger is not an option.

NOTE: Patrick will have a different intorductory bit and closing statement in each episode.

Stinkoman 20X6

A Coral Tree?!

Patrick squeezed out of his rock one seemingly normal Monday morning.

Patrick: Ah, Monday, my favorite day of the year. Mmm, I'm hungry. I wonder if SpongeBob'll make me a sandwhich. Huh?

He spotted a small purple coral tree growing on his yard.

Patrick: A coral tree? I don't remember planting a coral tree on my yard. Then again, I don't even remember what I had for breakfast earlier today. In fact, I don't even remember what I was talking about! Huh? A coral tree? I don't remember planting a coral tree in my yard.

Italian Narrator: 28 SEEMINGLY ENDLESS-A MINUTES LATOR[sup]1[/sup]

Patrick: Hmmmm, I know! I'll take it off and feed it to Freddie! Yeah!

He then grabbed the tree and attempted to lift it off the ground. Being as strong as Patrick has been depicted over the years, this worked to no avail.

Patrick: Wow, this is a tough coral tree. Maybe if I chop it off! Yeah!

He dashed back into his rock and then dashed back out holding...a butter knife. :P

He tired to use this butter knife to chop the tree, but as most of you guys probably predicted, this didn't work either.

Italian Narrator: 11 MINUTES-A LATOR

Patrick: (running out of breath) This knife won't chop anything! No wonder it was only $6 at the Cheapskate Mart! (drops the butter knife) Wait a minute! My brain is working! Patrick Star is half-starfish, half-gardening tool!

In that one shot, his head took on the shape of a shovel and his five fingers became shaped like the ends of a rake.

Patrick: I will dig into the ground and pull out the coral tree through its roots! YEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

He then proceeded to dig under the tree. Once he got to the roots, he discovered that due to photosynthesis, the very bottom of the tree was covered in stick glucose, rendering it literally glued to the ground.

Patrick: D'oh! Supid gooey sticky plant stuff!

That's when he fell into the hole and landed on his bottom. As Patrick walked out, the coral tree (its bottom blocked by Patrick) tipped over. Patrick looked behind him at the tipping tree.

Patrick: I did it! I have defeated the coralt ree!

He turned around to it, only for the shot to reveal that the coral tree was now glucosed to his butt. Patrick did not notice this and wondered where the tree went.

Patrick: Who? Where'd it go? (gasp) Maybe it's a magician! (long pause) Aw man, my butt is itchy.

He tried to scratch hsi butt, but kept bumping his hands into the coral tree.

Patrick: (turns around to his butt) Huh? What the-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He tried to pull it of of his pants, but this didn't work, since the glucose had hardened at this point.

Patrick: Alright, Patrick, stay clam, it's not the end of the world when you have a coral tree fused to your buttocks. (very VERY long pause; runs towards SpongeBob's house) SPOONNGEBOOOOBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!

Next scene: SpongeBob's Solution!

[sup]1[/sup]In The Random Adventures of Patrick Star, the French Narrator is replaced by an Italian Narrator to help futrther embrace the fact that this a whole new show.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 2
Scene name:
SpongeBob's Solution!

Patrick bust through SpongeBob's living room wall.

Patrick: SpongeBob! SpongeBob! SpongeBob! SpongeBob! Sponge...
SpongeBob: Down here, Patrick. What's up, buddy?

SpongeBob walked out of a tent set up on the floor. Patrick turned around, knocking SpongeBob out with the coral tree.

Patrick: Where?

SpongeBob stood up and walked over to Patrick. Gary walked out of the tent.

Gary: Meow.
SpongeBob: Patrick, why is there a coral tree fused to your behind?
Patrick: I don't know!!! It was in my yard, so I tried to pull it out, but then it got stuck on my butt! (leaning on SpongeBob, crying) SpongeBob, you've gotta help me! I don't want to be half-starfish, half-gardening tool, half-coral tree!

SpongeBob absorbed his crying and grew bigger. He pushed Patrick off, causing all the tears to leak out the hole Patrick was covering.

SpongeBob: Don't worry, Patrick! All it takes a little know how... (pulls out a monkey wrench) ...and a monkey wrench.
Patrick: Heh heh, "monkey wrench".
SpongeBob: Alright, Patrick. Stand perfectly still.

He inserted the monkey wrench into the glucose to try to screw the coral tree off, but this only got the monkey wrench stuck to the glucose.

SpongeBob: (trying to pull the monkey wrench out) Uh oh.
Patrick: What "uh oh"?
SpongeBob: Nothing, nothing. I've gotta go to the kitchen to get something. I'll be back.

He dashed into the kitchen.

Patrick: (singing to himself) ♪It's time to learn the alphabet, A, B, C...♪ (pause) I can never remember the rest of that song.

SpongeBob came out with a bottle of glucose remover. He dabbed some onto the glucose. However, somehow, this made the glucose spread and bubble up. Then, a huge glucose bubble exploded, leaving the entire living room covered in glucose.

SpongeBob: Well, that worked out like a dream.

Patrick looked behind him to see it was now a giant glob of glucose sticking them to the coral tree and the monkey wrench.

Patrick: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! (flailing his arms around) You made it worse!!!
SpongeBob: Sorry, Patrick. I must have forgotten that this bottle is so old, it must have attracted dust and maggots, which then contaminated the glucose remover, causing it to have no effect, and mix into the glucose. We'd better go to the hardware to get some fresh glucose remover.

He dragged Patrick along with him.

SpongeBob: Come on, Coral Pat.

*logo transition to next scene*1

Next scene name: The Abode Storehouse!

1The "logo transition" in Random Adventures replaces the bubble transition. Basically, it shows that whole actiony background where it's swirling and it shows an object to represent the scene. With this one, it's the Random Adventures logo.

Back