The Patrick Star Show The Patrick Star Show review

SpongeheadandhispalPatman

Imitation Krab
Remember when I reviewed Kamp Koral and called it far from good? Well I think it's time to talk about Patrick's show.

Positives: Patrick has his own show, I guess?
Negatives: It's boring and the gang's all here AGAIN. YKW, both KK and TPSS should just be off show segments and not spinoffs. Sorta like Squidward's horoscope segments that were off show if you know where I'm going at.

Is it a good show? No. Is it a bad show? I dunno. It's just... a show.
It's boring.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Remember when I reviewed Kamp Koral and called it far from good? Well I think it's time to talk about Patrick's show.

Positives: Patrick has his own show, I guess?
Negatives: It's boring and the gang's all here AGAIN. YKW, both KK and TPSS should just be off show segments and not spinoffs. Sorta like Squidward's horoscope segments that were off show if you know where I'm going at.

Is it a good show? No. Is it a bad show? I dunno. It's just... a show.
It's boring.
while i do like the show, i think it gets a bit boring sometimes

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
Some of the random recurring gags like the Dr. Planktonstein sequences are fun but as a whole it's just random to be random. There really just isn't a reason for it and Kamp Koral to exist when the main series is still ongoing. Neither are really different enough to warrant a whole new separate series.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I love The Patrick Star Show a lot. it’s absolutely one of my favorite spin offs from the SpongeBob SquarePants universe. I also love how Bill is currently working on it as well along with the other voice actors like Tom Kenny, Cree Summer, Thomas F. Wilson, Dee Bradley Baker, Clancy Brown, Mr. Lawrence, Rodger and Jill Talley

Back