The Notification Dating Game

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Basically, you have to go on a date with everyone in your notifications. Whoever appears the most is your new girlfriend/boyfriend :wub:
e7b443f4ec411737ca3659c656780d75.png

i have to date a furry, two hipsters, an edgy teen, a mod, an sbc mod, commercial boy, katniss everdeen (wait we're married), a llama and santa claus ;_;

I don't stay with anyone ;_;

MrTortellini00

lame funny
QknImde.png

great: an ugly sponge, lame female link 2x, a sponge who can't even fly as my... boyfriend? eww, a boring blank face, a dumb tiny toons character and another ugly sponge. Fantastic! We only need Peridot and this will be the best time I had dating someone :patgross:

MrTortellini00

lame funny
DigitalDistraction said:
TQq1WSB.png

I have to date a soggy ::dolphin noise:: sponge, a crazy manic, weirdo sponge, a red lobster entree, a cupcake made backwards, street light obsessed man, torts is gonna have to cheat on his girlfriend, the president, and another weirdo sponge.
*sigh* i guess i'll stay with the cupcake.
liked, new notification. I guess we should go on a double date with Cake and SWCF today.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
eEDKN3X.png

So I have to date a creepy weirdo sponge, a carrot, rainbow butt man, a wimpy sunglasses wearing Plankton, Edgy peridot, a dancing anemone, a Finnish member sitting in a box, that Elmyra freak dude, and mr burns.

Looks like I will stay with the dancing anemone thing. : :kelpface:

More

VIP
Screen_Shot_2016_01_24_at_10_22_23_PM.png

Wow this flying Sponge guy's really a pain in the neck. Maybe he's floating because he's dead and he's crazy at this point? =/

I've also got 3 leeches, some overused meme and two lunches. Uh, I guess I'll go with the first one on the list, seems the least desperate.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
bTDO0SK.jpg

So I'm dating an Elmyra fan and some corn

This is fine

Back