The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom DVD -- coming Sept 11th

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah definitely! It's also grouped with IASC, they really need to make a third one sometime or a remake of another special/episode. If they like made Rock Bottom in stop-motion, I almost guarantee it would have 5 millions views right there and then. A trilogy of specials or even a movie of stop motion is always welcome for me, IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Looks like this DVD will also be released in the United Kingdom with English, German and Italian audio tracks, as well as 6 bonus episodes from season 10.

"Tricks and Treats strike Bikini Bottom in this STOP-MOTION SPOOKTACULAR! Nothing gives SpongeBob a fright on Halloween night – not even when the Flying Dutchman traps all his friends! Can SpongeBob get some sense scared into him so he can save his buds from a ghostly fate? Plus, you’ll shake in your square pants when a strange moon turns everyone into wild animals, gooey brain drones fly over town, icky worms move into SpongeBob’s holes, and more!
Includes
  • THE LEGEND OF BOO-KINI BOTTOM
  • FERAL FRIENDS
  • DON’T WAKE PATRICK
  • WHIRLY BRAINS
  • HOUSE WORMING
  • THE GETAWAY
  • TRIDENT TROUBLE"
Source: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07G5CQ3SZ

Invincibubble said:
Looks like this DVD will also be released in the United Kingdom with English, German and Italian audio tracks, as well as 6 bonus episodes from season 10.

"Tricks and Treats strike Bikini Bottom in this STOP-MOTION SPOOKTACULAR! Nothing gives SpongeBob a fright on Halloween night – not even when the Flying Dutchman traps all his friends! Can SpongeBob get some sense scared into him so he can save his buds from a ghostly fate? Plus, you’ll shake in your square pants when a strange moon turns everyone into wild animals, gooey brain drones fly over town, icky worms move into SpongeBob’s holes, and more!
Includes
  • THE LEGEND OF BOO-KINI BOTTOM
  • FERAL FRIENDS
  • DON’T WAKE PATRICK
  • WHIRLY BRAINS
  • HOUSE WORMING
  • THE GETAWAY
  • TRIDENT TROUBLE"
Source: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07G5CQ3SZ
I hope this applies to the US release of the DVD!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Reminder that this comes out tomorrow :D
I'll probably check walmart for it.. probably could have found it today lol

SpongeTube

Imitation Krab
abney317 said:
Reminder that this comes out tomorrow :D
I'll probably check walmart for it.. probably could have found it today lol
I checked walmart.com store availability and it isn't showing as stocked for my location yet. Of course I can always have it shipped there for pickup if it's not in stock tomorrow.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Sorry for the double post but here are the menu images (In the spoiler.)
5MWh36E.png

tJuOc0i.png

fqHnUN1.png

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Just picked this up today. It's actually a pretty good DVD. It was only 10 dollars, I expected it to be like 15 lol

Tried looking for this DVD today at Walmart, they unfortunately didn't have it. I'm going to check Target sometime this week, they might have it. Also, only 10 dollars for this DVD? Wow, that's great! :thumb1:

EDIT: Found it at a different Walmart today! Great DVD!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Copy from Walmart came with a Halloween treat bag and had a little bit different slip cover on it.

Here's pics of the cover and bag:
QUWmFWz.jpg

pz8Q8C5.jpg

eQWDZP7.jpg

EMuTkFr.jpg

SkiSIs0.jpg

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
abney317 said:
Copy from Walmart came with a Halloween treat bag and had a little bit different slip cover on it.

QUWmFWz.jpg

pz8Q8C5.jpg

eQWDZP7.jpg

EMuTkFr.jpg

SkiSIs0.jpg
Those bags look like something you'd get out of a McDonald's happy meal, very gimicky, did you really have to walk back to your car carrying those? Embarrassing :xP:.

The cover still looks awesome though :thumbsup:

abney317 said:

QUWmFWz.jpg

pz8Q8C5.jpg

eQWDZP7.jpg

EMuTkFr.jpg

SkiSIs0.jpg
I got that exact copy from Walmart! I wish I the copies at Walmart didn't have this slip cover (at least remove that Halloween Spooktacular stuff) as it kind of ruins the aesthetic of the cover for me. But, I'll admit I thought the bag was kind of cute and I kept it! >_<

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I wish they had a commercial for this DVD. Maybe later in this month or October? I don't know usually they advertise the Paramount DVD's but I doubt they will do it for this one.

Back