The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom DVD -- coming Sept 11th

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,954 posts

$1,960 doubloons
Awesome.. hope it at least has some special features on the episode or something with it

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu

2,792 posts
$1,324 doubloons
This will probably be a very lazy dvd like the hey arnold movie one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjPbPfUY0zw

TheLocalAquatic

Dear SBM...

1,590 posts
$6,833 doubloons
Ooh, goody goody! :clapping: A new potential addition to my collection! Gotta get out that duster and make some room in there for it when the time comes! :sweat:

EB The Original Master

50 posts
$98 doubloons
Out of all the dates they could possibly release this DVD, they go for 9/11. I'm surprised. And I do believe they should've released The Complete 10th Season first, then The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom on October.

Zimmy11 said:
Is this the first DVD to contain Season 11 episodes?
I mean yes. This is a Season 11 episode but we are not sure what other episodes will be in the DVD. I'm guessing Season 10 and Season 11 episodes.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...

1,349 posts
$1,877 doubloons
Out of all the dates they could possibly release this DVD, they go for 9/11. I'm surprised. And I do believe they should've released The Complete 10th Season first, then The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom on October.

I mean yes. This is a Season 11 episode but we are not sure what other episodes will be in the DVD. I'm guessing Season 10 and Season 11 episodes.
I know that this episode comes from Season 11, I was just trying to remember if there were any previous DVDs that had S11 episodes on them?

EmployeeAMillion

School’s in Session!

3,510 posts
$6,189 doubloons
You know Nickelodeon’s gotten more egotistical with their branding when it appears four times on this promotional image.
E.V.I.L said:
They did more stop-motion?? LMAO I am not in the loop
Welcome back. Don’t worry, it’s of the same quality as the Christmas one.