The Jewelry Twig Portal Dimensions

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I was originally planning on doing this after all the parts have been shown to you, but since that will take a long time, I've decided to create a topic based around my crossover series known as The Jewelry Twig Portal Dimensions (though I tend to call it Jewelry Twig god short). Here, you will be able to talk about the series, which I post through my blogs, and theories you may have on what happens in future parts, there's going to be 26 in total, with a possibility of a second series, but that depends on the first series' reception.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
What even is this series anyway?
You'll be able to find it within my blogs, I've created eight parts as of now, and the current part is within the recent blog group on the forums page. As for the story, it's basically a giant crossover series between many different shows/movies where, soon into the story, the characters need to collect Jewelry Twigs as well as three characters from each world in order to leave that world and enter the following one, while there's other things going on. Why do they have to do this? I won't reveal, because that would be a spoiler, but all I will say is that it has something to do with the big bad.

Back