Fiery Fist O' Pain

Part Computer or Something
So I've been thinking. One of the most famous SpongeBob lines in history occurs when Patrick asks Squidward, in the episode Band Geeks, "Is mayonnaise an instrument". It's easy to play this off as a stupid question — but what if it isn't. Years later, we SpongeBob fans were introduced to an instant classic called "Planet of the Jellyfish". In this episode, jellyfish-like creatures created evil clones of bikini bottom citizens. Their weakness? Mayonnaise. In the end, SpongeBob frees the citizens of bikini bottom with the help of Sandy, and all seems to be going well, until he hears Patrick order a Krabby patty and request that Squidward "hold the mayo" o.O. This implies that Jellion Patrick is STILL OUT THERE. When Patrick asked if mayonnaise was an instrument, what he was really asking was Plankton's question — DO INSTRUMENTS OF TORTURE COUNT? But wait, you say, why would a Jellion torture another Jellion? Well, they wouldn't. Let me take you back to another episode — Karate Star. In the end of this episode, a second Patrick is created, one who enjoys screwing things up. THIS IS PATPRICK. You know how there's a difference between pre-movie and post-movie Patrick's? Well, maybe that's because there are TWO DIFFERENT PATRICKS. That explains the ending of Spy Buddies. And guess what? I Had An Accident- yeah, that really was Patrick in that other gorilla suit. But wait, you say, Patrick was a pr*ck in Karate Star too? How could this be? THIS WAS JELLION PATRICK. JELLION PATRICK SPAWNED PATPRICK, KNOWING THAT WOULD BE WHAT WOULD TRULY DESTROY BIKINI BOTTOM. Basically, here's what happened in order, marking important episodes. Remember, SB episodes are not necessarily released in the order they occur.

Planet of the Jellyfish- Jellion Patrick is formed
Karate Star- Jellion Patrick creates Patprick, and orchestrates him behind the scenes, since it is easier to disguise him as a normal person
The Card, Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom, Yours Mine & Mine, etc- Patprick reeks havoc while Patrick is still trapped in Jellion goo
unseen episode- Patrick finally escapes the Jellion goo, and destroys Jellion Patrick. Proven by Patrick's later comments about mayonnaise.
Spy Buddies- a second Patrick shows up, the first hint that Patprick is still on the scene
Chocolate With Nuts- again, Patprick shows up; he isn't as much of a jerk because the Jellion is gone, so the influence is wearing down.
I Had an Accident- Patprick makes the "real" gorilla suit, but when SB points out that gorillas can't breathe underwater, he runs away, because, well, he's stupid. Bikini Bottom is finally cleansed of all Jellion influence.
Band Geeks- Patrick recalls murdering his Jellion self with mayo, thus prompting him to ask if it's an instrument, meaning an instrument of torture, which plankton later asks about

Mind=Blown

Growlie

Best Boy
:facepalm: The Jellion aliens had those Black Soulless EYES!!!! Planet of the Jellyfish, is the *Only* Episode featuring an Alien Patrick.
All those others ones, like Karate Star, The Card, Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom, Yours Mine & Mine, Spy Buddies, I Had an Accident and Band Geeks had the *Normal eyed Patrick! :planet2:

Fiery Fist O' Pain

:facepalm: The Jellion aliens had those Black Soulless EYES!!!! [/size]Planet of the Jellyfish, is the *Only* Episode featuring an Alien Patrick.[/size]
All those others ones, like [/size]Karate Star, [/size]The Card, Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom, Yours Mine & Mine, [/size]Spy Buddies, [/size]I Had an Accident and Band Geeks had the *Normal eyed Patrick! [/size] :planet2:
Sure, but remember, my theory only has Jellion Patrick existing in POTJ and Karate Star. At the end of POTJ, we see that Jellion Patrick HAS EVOLVED. HIS EYES ARE NORMAL, BUT HE STILL CANT HAVE MAYO, and it's suggested/implied he's a Jellion. How can this be? Well, one of two things.
1. The Jellions evolved. See the theory on Mr. Poopy Butthole from Rick & Morty if you watch that show, it's the same idea: it evolved so it wasn't recognizably a Jellion anymore.
2. The Jellions take over the brain. Patrick is so stupid and his brain is so small that maybe they just controlled him from the inside of his head. When he finally broke free... Well Patrick is stupid. Here's where horseradish comes in. Patrick probably did something stupid like fall into the condiments which caused the Jellion to fly out of his head. Then, he probably had one of his rare moments of brilliance and started shooting it with condiments, hence why he thinks not only mayo is an instrument of torture, but horse radish as well. Probably ketchup and mustard to. AND SEANUT BRITTLE, WHICH IS WHY HE IS SO SCARED OF IT IN PRANKS A LOT.

FIND A HOLE IN MY THEORY. I DARE YOU. :p
What about horseradish, though?
See above, my friend ;)

Growlie

Best Boy
Fiery Fist O' Pain said:
Sure, but remember, my theory only has Jellion Patrick existing in POTJ and Karate Star. At the end of POTJ, we see that Jellion Patrick HAS EVOLVED. HIS EYES ARE NORMAL, BUT HE STILL CANT HAVE MAYO, and it's suggested/implied he's a Jellion. How can this be? Well, one of two things.
1. The Jellions evolved. See the theory on Mr. Poopy Butthole from Rick & Morty if you watch that show, it's the same idea: it evolved so it wasn't recognizably a Jellion anymore.
2. The Jellions take over the brain. Patrick is so stupid and his brain is so small that maybe they just controlled him from the inside of his head. When he finally broke free... Well Patrick is stupid. Here's where horseradish comes in. Patrick probably did something stupid like fall into the condiments which caused the Jellion to fly out of his head. Then, he probably had one of his rare moments of brilliance and started shooting it with condiments, hence why he thinks not only mayo is an instrument of torture, but horse radish as well. Probably ketchup and mustard to. AND SEANUT BRITTLE, WHICH IS WHY HE IS SO SCARED OF IT IN PRANKS A LOT.

FIND A HOLE IN MY THEORY. I DARE YOU. :P
*Bangs her head*
I'm leaving this theory topic, it's ridiculous.
POTJF: black eyed, alien Patrick!
The rest after that, Normal Eyed Patrick! Grrrr!!

Fiery Fist O' Pain

*Bangs her head*
I'm leaving this theory topic, it's ridiculous.
POTJF: black eyed, alien Patrick!
The rest after that, Normal Eyed Patrick! Grrrr!!
But check the end of POTJF... Patrick still hates mayo and his eyes look fine. THE JELLIONS EVOLVED. COME ON SHEEPLE.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
GvBZnAe.jpg

Back