The Great Debate: CWN vs Band Geeks

Overall Better Episode?

• Total voters

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
ssj4gogita4 said:
You don't know who Roadie is, apparently. :P
WhoBob said:
I know who he is. I've seen a lot of his reviews and I loved them so much but this is by far one of my favorites. He's such an excellent reviewer. :magicwink:
Yeah,

I'm amazing.

Homie

get outer my space!
SpongeBob And Patrick said:
But, that wasn't a choice, though!

17d2f395d7d33b49c0d702e4201eae3f.jpg

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
I like "Chocolate With Nuts" way more. "Band Geeks" is overrated.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Band Geeks.

Band Geeks has funnier jokes, and includes no bad scenes, along with the best joke in the series. Chocolate With Nuts has one of the worst scenes in the series.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I think that they both are great and at the top episodes of the show but I prefer Band Geeks.

SpongeBobFan2008

Imitation Krab
Obviously Band Geeks. That episode is amazing. It has the most good jokes in the show, although none of them come close to being some of the best, the ending is amazing, with the song having a catchy tune, amazing visuals, inspiring music, epic and victorious sounding instrumentals, and Squidward is truly happy here. The characters were likeable, and although Sandy was really flanderized into a normal moronic student, it’s done in a funny way. Of course, it’s the best in the series.

Last edited:

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Obviously Band Geeks. That episode is amazing. It has the most good jokes in the show, although none of them come close to being some of the best, the ending is amazing, with the song having a catchy tune, amazing visuals, inspiring music, epic and victorious sounding instrumentals, and Squidward is truly happy here. The characters were likeable, and although Sandy was really flanderized into a normal moronic student, it’s done in a funny way. Of course, it’s the best in the series. Chocolate with Nuts on the other hand has so many problems. It’s plot is botched, and even confusing at times, the ending is Squid torture, and the customers are unlikeable. The great ending twist tho. Overall, an average episode
well CWN still won the poll and it also won the season 3 tournament so your nit picking isn't gonna do anything

Back