The future of SBM? :10 Years Later…

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya


1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
ghosts_of_all_goblins said:
Oh, I get it!



I... I don't get it...
I don't know, I posted that late last night (in my timezone at least), and was so freakin' tired and I brought my idiocy over to SBM.
 

jack_of_all_traids

Comic-al


1,376 posts
$659 doubloons
IAmASpookyGoober2004 said:
I don't know, I posted that late last night (in my timezone at least), and was so freakin' tired and I brought my idiocy over to SBM.
Ah don't worry, I do that type of stuff too.
 

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free


491 posts
$725 doubloons
To be honest I doubt that I'd still be around 10 years from now. I'll still love SpongeBob of course, but I don't think I would be going on forums about it.
 

Super Gumdrop

Banished


1 posts
$0 doubloons
Idk what I thought would happen but it definitely wasnt the events of this summer kmfao
You will find scary people wherever you go, but what you do with scary people is entirely up to you. The important part is that the proud man is out of your life. There is very little to gain out of bringing it back up when there’s nothing that can be done about it, maybe except making people like myself uncomfortable for no good reason. That’s pretty selfish if you ask me. I understand you need time to heal but making others uncomfortable for your own benefit is just wrong. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Take it from me, a super gumdrop! :)
 

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member


23,405 posts

$4,058 doubloons
SBM will still be here, but I think newer sites might come and steal the spotlight. I would hope by that time, really, that the show would end but no one ever knows when that will happen.
 

Spectre Hawkins

Banished


53 posts
$41 doubloons
Super Gumdrop said:
You will find scary people wherever you go, but what you do with scary people is entirely up to you. The important part is that the proud man is out of your life. There is very little to gain out of bringing it back up when there’s nothing that can be done about it, maybe except making people like myself uncomfortable for no good reason. That’s pretty selfish if you ask me. I understand you need time to heal but making others uncomfortable for your own benefit is just wrong. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Take it from me, a super gumdrop! :)
I smell the distinct scent of baloney with this post.

 

Jibbix

New Member


1,130 posts
$1,396 doubloons
Yknow jibbix, maybe it’s time to give SBM the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps it’s gotten better since-


Super Gumdrop said:
You will find scary people wherever you go, but what you do with scary people is entirely up to you. The important part is that the proud man is out of your life. There is very little to gain out of bringing it back up when there’s nothing that can be done about it, maybe except making people like myself uncomfortable for no good reason. That’s pretty selfish if you ask me. I understand you need time to heal but making others uncomfortable for your own benefit is just wrong. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Take it from me, a super gumdrop! :)
 

Mooney Suzuki

Voodoo Child


160 posts
$119 doubloons
I hear there's some dude giving you guys static. If you all spot this crackerbox, BANG! Make him unhappy. Take no prisoners. Go hardcore. Extreme! All the way to his face! 'Kay, that's all I got. Peace out.
 

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member


23,405 posts

$4,058 doubloons
Spectre Hawkins said:
I smell the distinct scent of baloney with this post.

What about this? I have no clue who that was.

Good to know your "brother" Hawk is sharing PM info.
 

SpongeOddFan

lel


3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
I think what's important is that how SBM has changed over the years, and I think this will happen again in next decade so post your predictions here. :)
 

Combusto82

Active Member


295 posts
$535 doubloons
I might will still posting here as long as there are no disturbing, nightmarish pictures here or i will leave SBM

if someone here do that then in 2028-

Future Newbie 1: Who's Combusto82?
SpongeOdd or FinnDinner: he's that guy who enjoy posting in forum games until someone post a gross picture and he left
Future Newbie 1: Whoa! he sound cool but little sensitive person
SpongeOdd or FD: Yeah

I'm really a sensitive person so don't even think about posting any gross pictures in ANY threads like Random Pictures!
 

KarateSponge

wizarddddd


825 posts
$2,178 doubloons
Combusto82 said:
Future Newbie 1: Who's Combusto82?
SpongeOdd or FinnDinner: he's that guy who enjoy posting in forum games until someone post a gross picture and he left
Future Newbie 1: Whoa! he sound cool but little sensitive person
SpongeOdd or FD: Yeah
uh i can agree 100% this is definitely what 2028 will be like
 

SpongeOddFan

lel


3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
unfortunately , this won't lasts that long since the news just broke this sad news for SB fans everywhere...
 
Top