• The Flying Dutchman

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • King Neptune

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Hey guys,

Who would win in a fight? The Flying Dutchman or King Neptune? They both have supernatural abilities and powers.

The Flying Dutchman

the-flying-dutchman-is-a-_53039b71c01d0-p.jpg

VS

King Neptune

Old_Neptune.jpg

PinkPearl

insert title here
King Neptune wields the most power I think, and holds a higher position. The Flying Dutchman can be terrifying, but most people see him as a joke. Plus, he's just a ghost. (Then again, Neptune doesn't really do anything either but at least he's got powers.)

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
King Neptune wields the most power I think, and holds a higher position. The Flying Dutchman can be terrifying, but most people see him as a joke. Plus, he's just a ghost. (Then again, Neptune doesn't really do anything either but at least he's got powers.)
But isn't The Flying Dutchman like the "devil"? He manages Davy Jones' locker (underworld).
You can't kill a ghost so the Flying Dutchman wins without question.
If The Flying Dutchman somehow kills King Neptune and turns into a ghost. Who is stronger?

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
MasiHosseini said:
If The Flying Dutchman somehow kills King Neptune and turns into a ghost. Who is stronger?
I still think the Dutchman would win because he has more experience as a ghost over King Neptune so naturally he would be stronger because he would know how to handle his abilities.

The Drifter

Some person.
Flying Dutchman might be the sea's equivalent to the grim reaper, but King Neptune literally is a god.

Nicktoonsummersplash2001

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Fun fact + OOT, King Neptune actually was originally going to be in SpongeBob supersponge for the PS1. There were unfinished models + graphics for him in the asset discs I believe.

Narrator: 5 Nobody cares comments later...

Back