The first bad episode of each character

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
There are many episodes which fans consider are bad of a specific character.
What is the first bad episode of each character, in your opinion?
Spongebob - Waiting (there were some episodes which Spongebob was bad there but I like these episodes so I go with this one).
Patrick - No Nose Knows
Squidward - Gullible Pants
Mr. Krabs - One Coarse Meal
Plankton - Salsa Imbecilius
Mrs. Puff - Demolition Doofus
Sandy - Squirrel Jelly

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
SpongeBob- One Coarse Meal
Patrick- I'm With Stupid
Squidward- Gullible Pants probably
Mr. Krabs- The Cent of Money (One Coarse Meal meh)
Plankton- It Came From Goo Lagoon
Karen- Walking the Plankton
Mrs. Puff- Demolition Doofus
Sandy- Squirrel Jelly

SpongeBob: Pressure (Makes fun of the fact that one of his best friends is literally drowning)

Patrick: I'm With Stupid (Implies he has always seen SpongeBob as a huge idiot)

Squidward: That's No Lady (Sexually harasses Patrick)

Mr. Krabs: Same as Squidward

Plankton: Plankton's Regular (Gets portrayed as a villain for selling his product to a willing customer)

Karen: One Coarse Meal (Doesn't care about a legitimate threat against Plankton)

Mrs. Puff: Demolition Doofus (Tries to kill SpongeBob)

Sandy: Tea at the Treedome (Doesn't notice that SpongeBob is slowly dying of dehydration even though she's a brilliant scientist)

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
SpongeBob - Party Pooper Pants (acts like a jerk and whines like a spoiled brat during his house party)

Patrick - I'm with Stupid (acts like a jerk towards SpongeBob with his "parents" and treats him like an idiot, even though Patrick himself is an idiot, he acts like a hypocrite in this episode)

Squidward - Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (is happy that SpongeBob ran away and doesn't want him to come back)

Mr. Krabs - Krabby Land (although it's a meh for me; creates a dangerous playground for children and doesn't give a crap about their safety and cares about his stinkin' money)

Plankton - Basically in bad episodes where he steals the Krabby Patty formula, but Plankton has done anything horrific other than formula thievery (in which he's always known for). Therefore, I don't have anything to list for this character.

Karen - One Coarse Meal (for literally ignoring Plankton's paranoia and acting like a jerk)

Sandy - Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (same with Squidward; she gets angry at SpongeBob over an accident he caused)

Mrs. Puff - Demolition Doofus (for attempting to murder SpongeBob after he ruined Puff's appearance and ability to puff)

Larry - Pets or Pests (he tried to eat SpongeBob's baby worms because the "doctor ordered him to eat raw protein")

And the characters who haven't done anything bad in an episode are Gary, Pearl (I think), and Bubble Bass (although for the latter he has done bad things in good episodes and gets punished for it).

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Here we go...

-SpongeBob's worst appearance is in All that Glitters/Wishing you Well because he just acted really creepy in the former with his attachment to his spatula and the Disney-esque "magic" thing felt really off in the latter (I had no problem with his behavior in Party Pooper Pants)

-Patrick's worst appearance is in Rule of Dumb because when he was a "king" he turned into a BIG jerk however at least he came to his senses later on

-Squidward's worst appearance is in either Squid Baby or Are you Happy Now? (the former he acted like a brain-damaged person and the latter he acted like a deranged psycho when he destroyed SpongeBob's party stuff)

-Mr. Krabs' worst appearance is in One Coarse Meal because he literally tried to drive Plankton to SUICIDE!

-Plankton's worst appearance is in any episode where he constantly fights with Karen

-Sandy's worst appearance is IDK it's really hard to say

-Mrs. Puff's worst appearance is in any episode where she tries to kill SpongeBob instead of showing him love & affection (e.g Demolition Doofus)

-Larry's worst appearance is (see Sandy)

-Gary's worst appearance is probably Pet or Pests because he played with Puffy-Fluffy and didn't listen to SpongeBob

-Pearl's worst appearance is almost every single episode she's in with the exception of The Chaperone (in case you couldn't tell already I am not a fan!)

-Bubble Bass' worst appearance is (see Sandy and Larry)

patrinse

Baby Clam
Here we go...

-SpongeBob's worst appearance is in All that Glitters/Wishing you Well because he just acted really creepy in the former with his attachment to his spatula and the Disney-esque "magic" thing felt really off in the latter (I had no problem with his behavior in Party Pooper Pants)

-Patrick's worst appearance is in Rule of Dumb because when he was a "king" he turned into a BIG jerk however at least he came to his senses later on

-Squidward's worst appearance is in either Squid Baby or Are you Happy Now? (the former he acted like a brain-damaged person and the latter he acted like a deranged psycho when he destroyed SpongeBob's party stuff)

-Mr. Krabs' worst appearance is in One Coarse Meal because he literally tried to drive Plankton to SUICIDE!

-Plankton's worst appearance is in any episode where he constantly fights with Karen

-Mrs. Puff's worst appearance is in any episode where she tries to kill SpongeBob instead of showing him love & affection (e.g Demolition Doofus)

-Gary's worst appearance is probably Pet or Pests because he played with Puffy-Fluffy and didn't listen to SpongeBob

-Pearl's worst appearance is almost every single episode she's in with the exception of The Chaperone (in case you couldn't tell already I am not a fan!)

why do you think that the episode Pet or pests is the episode of puffy-fluffy. it is actually A Pal for Gary when you are mentioning the worst appearances in your opinion or choice (if you do not know what 'opinion' means).

Here we go...

- is probably Pet or Pests because he played with Puffy-Fluffy and didn't listen to SpongeBob

-Bubble Bass' worst appearance is (see Sandy and

patrinse

Baby Clam
my worst appearances are actually:-
Spongebob-A pal for gary.
Patrick Star- Call the cops.
Squidward Q. Tentacles-Ghost Host.
Eugene (Mr) Krabs-Money Talks.
Sheldon J. Plankton-Call the cops.
Sandy-Ripped Pants.
Mrs. Puff-Spongebob longpants.
Larry- do not have one!
Pearl-Whale Watching.
Bubble Bass- All appearances
Karen Plankton-Plankton Gets The Boot.
Old man Jenkins-Senior Discount.
Fred-All appearances.

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Here we go...

I think Spongebob's behavior was reasonable in "Party Pooper Pants" too, he was caring more about safety than fun itself.

SpongeBobFan2008

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob - Jellyfishing (First), Ink Lemonade (Worst)
Patrick - Same as SpongeBob
Squidward - I don’t hate Can You Spare A Dime, but it is definitely his first bad appearance and his worst one too.
Krabs - Bummer Vacation (First), Face Freeze (Worst (?))
Sandy - IDK
Plankton - Plankton’s Regular (First and Worst)
Gary - A Pal for Gary (First), Pet Sitter Pat (Worst)

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
There are many episodes which fans consider are bad of a specific character.
What is the first bad episode of each character, in your opinion?
Spongebob - Waiting (there were some episodes which Spongebob was bad there but I like these episodes so I go with this one).
Patrick - No Nose Knows
Squidward - Gullible Pants
Mr. Krabs - One Coarse Meal
Plankton - Salsa Imbecilius
Mrs. Puff - Demolition Doofus
Sandy - Squirrel Jelly
i was about to make this thread, then found out you made it a year ago o_O

Back