The final major update for Super Mario Maker 2

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
This one's going to be epic!

SMB2 Mushroom (SMB style only)
Frog Suit (SMB3 style only)
Power Balloon (SMW style only)
Flying Squirrel Mario Acorn (NSMBU style only)
Boomerang Flower (SM3DW style only)
Cannon Box/Propeller Box/Red POW Box/Goomba Mask/Bullet Bill Mask (SM3DW style only)
The Koopalings [Bowser's 7 Koopa Kids] (all styles except SM3DW)
The Cursed Phanto Key from SMB2 (SMB style only)
ON/OFF Trampolines and Normal ON/OFF Blocks (SM3DW style only)
Mechakoopas (all styles except SM3DW)
World Maker mode

EM.

Moby Dollar
give us a new game theme, I vote for 6 Golden Coins mode.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Maybe Mario land 1 or 2, most likely
No more new styles. BTW, a powerup from Super Mario Land is already found in the game, the Superball Flower which turns Mario into Superball Mario and a mushroom that turns Mario into SMB2 Mario has been added. SMB2 Mario uses his moveset from the U.S./European version of SMB2, which includes riding enemies as well as picking the enemies up and throwing them.

As for new themes, I guess we'll wait for Super Mario Maker 3 or Super Mario Maker Deluxe brings...

EM.

Moby Dollar
No more new styles. BTW, a powerup from Super Mario Land is already found in the game, the Superball Flower which turns Mario into Superball Mario and a mushroom that turns Mario into SMB2 Mario has been added. SMB2 Mario uses his moveset from the U.S./European version of SMB2, which includes riding enemies as well as picking the enemies up and throwing them.

As for new themes, I guess we'll wait for Super Mario Maker 3 or Super Mario Maker Deluxe brings...
I mean they said “last major update” maybe there will continue to be new updates but in smaller forms.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
If they were to give us one more extra theme, it would be Super Mario Bros. 2/Super Mario USA, since that style is different from most, having you pull veggies from the ground and hurl them at your enemies...

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I hope they release Super Mario Maker 3 sometime in the future. If so, I hope they give a little more creative freedom to how each world map and its associated courses are set up. I would also like to have the ability to create bigger world maps with more branching paths, as well as world maps in the Super Mario Bros. 3 style.

Back