The FCC Repeals Net Neutrality

DirtierDan

Banished
noooooooo

We're all screwed
Fcc just does this for money.
Although I will say Congress will probably disapprove of this. Either way this is not good.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
I honestly don't have much an opinion on this. I have seen good arguments on both sides of the debate, and the freakout over this seems overblown. My one question is: Barely anything changed about how people used the internet after Net Neutrality was implemented, so why would much change about our internet use after it gets repealed? I'm not trying to argue, this is just a question I haven't seen any solid answers too.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
I honestly don't have much an opinion on this. I have seen good arguments on both sides of the debate, and the freakout over this seems overblown. My one question is: Barely anything changed about how people used the internet after Net Neutrality was implemented, so why would much change about our internet use after it gets repealed? I'm not trying to argue, this is just a question I haven't seen any solid answers too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Um, guys? Sure, the FCC voted for repeal, but it has to go through Congress and the Supreme Court in order to become official.

jack_of_all_traids said:
I heard about this at my school
Me, too. In fact, I was watching a live streaming of the FCC voting on it with some buddies of mine at school.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Honest Slug said:
But wait guys we should stop complaining. It's not like the government spitting in the direction of anyone who isn't a big corporation is a big deal or anything. We should just talk about overhated SpongeBob episodes.
Did you make that comment just to take a jab at me?

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Honest Slug said:
But wait guys we should stop complaining. It's not like the government spitting in the direction of anyone who isn't a big corporation is a big deal or anything.
Our country's leaders are so morally bankrupt right now. All they care about is greed.

#stoptherepeal

Back