The Fast Food Questionaire!

Who has the best burgers?

• Total voters

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
After seeing Spookzy's poll about who has the best burgers, I decided to make this series of questions. Then you can steal the recipes from them, make a successful fast food franchise, and RULE THE WORLD!!! ;)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
1. In-N-Out
2. Chick-Fil-A (Popeyes would be my favorite for fried chicken)
3. Hot Dog on a Stick
4. Burger King I guess
5. PepsiCo

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:
Hot Dog on a Stick... for FRIES???
attachicon.gif
image.png
it's a restaurant with corn dogs that sells sides such as fries

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
1. Five Guys :wub:
2. Popeye's, probably.
3. Five Guys, but Arby's fries are also great.
4. I guess Burger King since I got most of my fast food toys from there.
5. Gotta go with Coca Cola, even though I like most sodas from Pepsi.

BobCarotte

meep
1. Burger King
2. Burger King
3. Burger King
4. Burger King
5. Coca-Cola

Burger King rules!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:
You made it seem like that hot dog restaurants shouldn't sell sides. Doesn't Nathan's sell fries? I know my few-state exclusive hot dog restaurant franchises such as Weinerschnitzel and Hot Dog on a Stick do.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
okay so I do not eat fast food burgers the only time I did was when McDonald's messed up and gave me a burger instead of mcnuggets wtf :sandyomg: so yeah i picked other for that! for everything else I chose McDonald's though I may be a bit biased bc we usually go to McDonald's for fast food and so other places and their foods are just weird to me :haylp: although I gotta admit Wendy's nuggets are pretty good! :sbthumbs: also I do not really remember a lot of specific toys from specific restaurants man so idk I mean there is that spanish kit I got from sonic like 8 years ago although I do think with no bias that McDonald's toys are much higher quality! especially coz a lot of them actually do stuff like a long long time ago I got this Penguins of Madagascar motion detector that beeped super loud when anyone went by it :laughsquid: and I have a Bowser that shoots fireballs plus all those iCarly toys from like nine years ago were great I used to still have them all until my mom cleaned my room last year and threw them away :planet: wtf!!!!! and finally for the drinks question I picked other coz I h88888 soda it suxxxxx idk how people drink that stuff but whatever anyways I choose chocolate milk for #1 ALWAYS you cannot get me to stop drinking the stuff man! I have impressed even my friend Lily who eats literally everything with my chocolate milk-drinking skills! do not mess with my chocolate milk B)))))))

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
1) Burger King (because of course...and I've never eaten anything from Five Guys before so IDK about them)
2) Not a huge fan of chicken, but KFC if anything, and only for their Popcorn Chicken.
3) McDonald's. Burger King fries are nice, but they honestly can't compare. At least they have superior burgers!
4) McDonald's. Burger King toys here aren't all that impressive, TBH. Favorite Happy Meals of mine include the Johnny Test, Emoji Movie and SpongeBob ones.
5) Coca Cola Company. ALWAYS the Coca Cola Company, because of Coke, Fanta and Sprite.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
1. Five Guys
2. KFC
3. Wendy’s
4. McDonalds, because I always remember getting them from there
5. Pepsi (as much I I perfer Sprite over SM, I perfer more drinks from Pepsi)

AnthonyDaBest

Floating Shopping List
1. Five Guys
2. Wendy's
3. Checker's
4. McDonald's
5. Coca-Cola Company

I don't recall Five Guys having anything chicken related.

Cha

I love SBM
I only like this one local burger joint that has healthier food my sensitive stomach can handle (man does that sound a bit snotty) but Chick-Fil-A has pretty good waffle fries.

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
1. Five Guys, because they're really great. Don't get me wrong, Burger King would be a second choice. I rarely have Wendy's burgers but they are pretty decent too.

2. Chick-fil-A knocks them out of the park for me. I always question McDonald's chicken.. Burger King's Chicken Fries are okay, Wendy's is good, but the only thing I get from Sonic's other than slushies are mozzarella sticks.

3. McDonald's fries are really good, though some of my local restaurants trick me with the large fry. Burger King's fries are occasionally cold, Wendy's fries are okay, and Five Guys aren't very memorable.

4. It's been a while since I've got a toy, but the memorable ones came from Burger King, with McDonald's and Chick-fil-A as second and third. I never got any from Sonic's.

5. Coca-Cola machines today are awesome!! They're really great as they have multiple flavors of different sodas and juices.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
1.none i hate hamburgers
2.mcdonalds
3.mcddonalds
4.mcdonalds
bonus.pepsi they make pepsi and mountain dew

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
1.None

2.None

3.All of them

4.Who cares?

5.Neither

(Excluding Zaxby's because I've never heard of it)

SuperFan2024

Part Computer or Something
Spooky Carrot said:
1. Burger King
2. Burger King
3. Burger King
4. Burger King
Burger King rules!
GOOD LORD!

1. McDonald's. (Even though their burgers are pretty unhealthy, you can't deny that their burgers are tasty). (BK would be second though).
2. Popeyes. (Not doubt about it). (Wendy's nuggets are pretty tasty as well).
3. Popeyes. (It's fries are crisp, cooked well, and not very salty. Perfection). (BK would be second even though it's fries can be pretty salty sometimes).
4. McDonald's. (Always got toys here when I was younger. And does BK even make toys anymore? LOL.)
5. Fanta. (I guess it falls in the Coke company).

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Wendy's by far has the best burgers.

Swiss Chalet has the best chicken and chicken sauce.

McD's actually has really, really good fries. They're overly salty but I don't care.

Haven't cared about fast food place toys in years but I liked how McDonald's had something interesting every month. Wendy's toys are great too still, I'm sure.

and the more I think about it, I like what Coke offers for drinks more than what Pepsi offers.

Back