The Endless Summer

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
i liked the part when spongebob sayed cannon ball! and then the pool dryed and then he fell flat on the pool

Vendri

Imitation Krab
This short was great. The title card is good, and the humor is great. The part at the end where Spongebob jumps headfirst into the empty pool is especially funny.

8/10

I thought this short was rather boring to be honest. I'm not sure what the point of this short was, but it was meh.

Vendri

Imitation Krab
I thought this short was rather boring to be honest. I'm not sure what the point of this short was, but it was meh.

The point of it was to promote Global Warming. If you want an episode that's actually boring, try Krusty Dogs or House Sittin' for Sandy.

Web Surfer

Banished
Stupid Al Gore-esque propaganda. We do not need to keep shoving these concepts down children's throats. I'd be fine with it if it was done humorously, but no. Here, it seems promoting global warming was really its only purpose in life.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I just saw this short on YouTube. I thought it was good, but it could be a bit better. 9/10

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I saw this short today and I think it is good. What I have learned from it is that global warming can make somewhere unfit to live there.

Back