The Condiment Debate: Ketchup vs. Mustard vs. Mayo

Which one will it be, sir?

• Total voters

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Mayonnaise! I don't really like the other 2 that much, mayo, salad cream, mint and curry are the only condiment sauces I actually enjoy, though I am also beginning to enjoy BBQ after buying a baguette with sausages and bacon and later discovering the sauce I had no idea was included was BBQ, and I actually liked it.

Ketchup is okay but I don't eat my food with only ketchup and using only mayo for my food sucks, except for salami and food with tomato sauce.

But really the best thing is "ketchup and mayo mixed". They are just perfect when they are mixed.

As for Mustard, it's horrible. I hate it so much. Honey mustard is mediocre for me but better than 100% mustard ew.

Cha

I love SBM
Mustard but more specific, Grey Poupon. Regular mustard is gross imo but Dijon mustard is my second favorite.

And if we are including spicy sauces, I'd choose hot sauce over all of these.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Dr. WhoBob said:
Ketchup is okay but I don't eat my food with only ketchup and using only mayo for my food sucks, except for salami and food with tomato sauce.

But really the best thing is "ketchup and mayo mixed". They are just perfect when they are mixed.

As for Mustard, it's horrible. I hate it so much. Honey mustard is mediocre for me but better than 100% mustard ew.
I kinda like honey mustard (especially with chicken fingers), but regular yellow mustard is disgusting (unless mixed with either ketchup or mayo). Yeah, ketchup and mayo mixed together is so good, especially on hamburgers.

abisert

Giant Clam
I don't use Ketchup that much these days. I don't need it.

I've used Honey Mustard and BBQ sauce instead.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
No joke, I mix all of them together to make a great condiment of Mustupayo. Tiny bit of Mustard, more Mayo and Ketchup.

Back