The Chief is coming back in Season 12.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
You know, this reminds me of the abyss. Because I went there, many years ago, and I took a picture with my phone, because I was astonished at the sight of it. I probably shouldn't have taken that picture though, it's haunted me ever since. The dark, chasm at the bottom. I don't know what it is, but it instills intense fear in me. I noticed it while looking at the photo after I got home from my vacation. It just isn't right. I can only compare the feeling I get while looking at it to being told by your doctor you only have a few months to live, or something along those lines. Every time I try to get rid of the photograph, it always finds it's way back in my belongings. The only thing I can do is hide it and try not to think about it. I wanted to know if I was going mad because I showed some of my family members the photo, and none of them seemed bothered by it, so I brought my friend to the abyss back in 2014 or so and took another picture at approximately the same angle. He wasn't phased by it at the time, but I showed him the picture again recently and I could tell he felt the same way I have for all this time. I feel like I've somehow given him a curse, he's been behaving exactly like I have ever since I first took the original photo, which isn't doing my anxiety any favors. I need to go back there someday and find out what's up with that cavern at the bottom.

Purdy said:
You know, this reminds me of the abyss. Because I went there, many years ago, and I took a picture with my phone, because I was astonished at the sight of it. I probably shouldn't have taken that picture though, it's haunted me ever since. The dark, chasm at the bottom. I don't know what it is, but it instills intense fear in me. I noticed it while looking at the photo after I got home from my vacation. It just isn't right. I can only compare the feeling I get while looking at it to being told by your doctor you only have a few months to live, or something along those lines. Every time I try to get rid of the photograph, it always finds it's way back in my belongings. The only thing I can do is hide it and try not to think about it. I wanted to know if I was going mad because I showed some of my family members the photo, and none of them seemed bothered by it, so I brought my friend to the abyss back in 2014 or so and took another picture at approximately the same angle. He wasn't phased by it at the time, but I showed him the picture again recently and I could tell he felt the same way I have for all this time. I feel like I've somehow given him a curse, he's been behaving exactly like I have ever since I first took the original photo, which isn't doing my anxiety any favors. I need to go back there someday and find out what's up with that cavern at the bottom.
What?

John Reeves

I don't get the point of bringing back The Chief at all. All it's going to do is ruin the original purpose he served in the original episode and just comes off as nostalgia pandering, hence why I wasn't a fan of the recent Nosferatu return, it completely ruined the purpose of the original joke on Graveyard Shift

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Chris said:
You know who I want back? Patchy The Pirate.
hqdefault.jpg

John Reeves

You know who I want back? Patchy The Pirate.
Have you not been following up with the show?? He's been in it like twice now. :P

Also, dude, I'd like to let you know (since I'm banned because I wanted to be) that I'M NOT a troll. You don't know who I was five years before when I joined, because you were inactive for years. I don't like people who tell lies about me behind my back. Sure, maybe trolling TO GET BANNED wasn't the smartest decision, but I've always kind of been like that.

I would love to contact you about this, but I can't so I'd appreciate it if you answered me on that. Please :(

~Prez

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
John Reeves said:
I don't get the point of bringing back The Chief at all. All it's going to do is ruin the original purpose he served in the original episode and just comes off as nostalgia pandering, hence why I wasn't a fan of the recent Nosferatu return, it completely ruined the purpose of the original joke on Graveyard Shift
And that's how I feel about people who want Volcano Sauce Drop from Karate Choppers back

John Reeves

just make Squnschpunsch happen in some form and I'll be a happy man

~Prez, squilliam sucks

Octavionknox888

Moby Dollar
The chief is one of my hightlights of mermaidman and Barnacle 5, so I'm happy he will return!

Back