The Chief is coming back in Season 12.

PomPommermane

Imitation Krab
I like the way they try fleshing out the characters they already have, ie Pearl episodes, Karen Episodes n Ms. Puff episodes. The ones where they try to bring back old one-off joke characters from classic episodes are, charming?, but I'd have to agree with Reeves, it leans a lot towards nostalgia pandering.

Idk what keeps me coming back is the way they manage to be more creative about carrying a show for such a long time, with guest animators and stop motion specials and different methods of story telling.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I wonder if it's gonna be a female Chief (like a daughter) or something played by Olivia Olson.
Also because I'm a DC fan now I understand it was a reference to Doom Patrol (Cyborg is taking the chief's place in the DC Universe Doom Patrol series)

thecrad15

Giant Clam
I wonder if it's gonna be a female Chief (like a daughter) or something played by Olivia Olson.
Also because I'm a DC fan now I understand it was a reference to Doom Patrol (Cyborg is taking the chief's place in the DC Universe Doom Patrol series)

I would like that too

Back