Nickelodeon The Casagrandes has been cancelled

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long. This show was creating 0 buzz in the community.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I knew it would happen sometime, just thought it would last longer than this. It seemed like it got decent viewership by today's standards. But Nick hardly ever plays reruns, so maybe the reruns don't get enough views. Maybe that's part of the cancellation decision. I kinda liked the show, but I don't really mind that it's cancelled. I'm sure Loud House will go on for years and years though

cameroncochran

Floating Shopping List

Wow! I'm surprised that they cancelled it!

so what my dude that family is made in mexico and licoin had 10 sisters like terrible idea until I will bring back tommy pickles and his friends for season 6 to get chuckie reunite with his real mom in all grown up and with crossover with ed edd N eddy for season 7-33 until Their payback!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
so what my dude that family is made in mexico and licoin had 10 sisters like terrible idea until I will bring back tommy pickles and his friends for season 6 to get chuckie reunite with his real mom in all grown up and with crossover with ed edd N eddy for season 7-33 until Their payback!
what

cameroncochran

Floating Shopping List
but why crossover with ed edd and eddy for 26 seasons for payback?
because all of them didn't gradulate for tommy falling love for kimi and chuckie and lilain are couple and big action for their kissing each other so they want to do that and because eddy remember his big brother in whale tent and everyone celebrate with them and beat johnny for his good reason so that's want what they want

Back