The Big Day

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
A few things to note on this fic:
  1. It is meant as an indivual episode, so that's why it's a lot shorter.
  2. This fic takes place before ALL of my fics. That's right. Every single last one you can think of.
The Big Day
Written by
PokeDouglas13

Directed by
PokeDouglas13

We start out in what appears to be another peaceful day in Bikini Bottom. The scallops are singing, parents are strolling by with their bundles of joy, and children are playing in the park.

Narrator: Ah, another peaceful day in Bikini Bottom.

A little jellyfish happily buzzes past a large billboard with big text on it saying "Bikini Bottom", and below in smaller text read "The Most Peaceful Place In The Pacific Ocean", and in even smaller text, "Jellyfish Jelly Competition In Four Weeks".

Narrator: At this time of year in Bikini Bottom, there is only one situation you could be in where things are not peaceful.

We immediately cut to Mrs. Puff's mouth, screaming.

Mrs. Puff: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Narrator: You're riding in a boat, and SpongeBob is driving.

We pan out to show that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in the middle of another of SpongeBob's horrific driving tests.

Mrs. Puff: Stop the boat, SpongeBob!!! The test ended FOUR HOURS AGO!!!!!
SpongeBob: (clutching onto Mrs. Puff's shirt) I CAN MAKE UP THOSE POINTS, MRS. PUFF!!!
Mrs. Puff: Keep your eyes on the road, SpongeBob!

But it was too late. The boat crashed right through the fence, and now they were off course.

Mrs. Puff: I'M GOING TO DIE IN THIS BOAT, SPONGEBOB!!! I JUST KNOW IT!!!
SpongeBob: Not on my watch! Huh?

The Bikini Bottom Bacon Silo where all the uncooked bacon waiting to be cooked and sent out to the markets was stored, was right next door to the boating school and Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob were headed right for it!

SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff: (hugging) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then the boat crahsed into the silo, leaving a small dent on the bottom of the silo, which quickly spread into a cracked weak spot in the wall. Mrs. Puff bloated up, as always.

SpongeBob: Did I pass, Mrs. Puff?
Mrs. Puff: Sorry, SpongeBob, but you've...failed again.

End of Scene One

Next Scene: The Bacon Silo's Gonna Burst!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
[delay becuase of certain mishaps] Certain mishaps, don'tcha hate dem?

Because of them, I will not be able to continue this story. Maybe a few months or so, I may pick up on this story, but for now, it looks like it's going to end up in the Abandoned Stories cabinet with Curse of the Were-Jellyfish and Curse of the Were-Jellyfish 2: No-Name Returns.

No matter how much you plead, beg, cry, bribe, blackmail, threaten, or injure me, I will not be able to continue. As said, certain mishaps that will be left unmentioned.

Since the story's bombed. I'll just tell you what happens.
SpongeBob gets his driver's license and Patrive saves the town from a bacon grease flood.

I'll be starting my next next story, Lost Without a Sponge, tomorrow. [/delay because of certain mishaps]

Back