The Best TV Programs of All Time

Greatest television program of all time?

• Total voters

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Welcome back, SBM. So toady today, I am going to show you some of the most spectacular pinnacles of the art of television. No, not some anime, not Steven Universe, not Rick and Morty, not Gumball, not Pickle and Peanut, not SpongeBob, but these seven absolutely stunning and underrated classics which will leave you breathless and emotional upon even watching second-long clips of them. Yes, even the "filler" of it. These shows have yet to be discovered for their greatness and hype, for everyone to enjoy. You will want to encore each and every episode of them you watch, and instantly spend months of your life devoted to them.

So, what do you say? Which will rank the highest in the poll? YOU DECIDE! Select any of the options and sound off on the beauty of their programs. If you don't know which one is, then just LOOK! IT! UP! ON! GOOGLE! AND! YOU! WILL! GET! ANSWERS!
:P
Note: This is just a joke/meme thread, eh'kay?

Kaiju

I love SBM
BJKF1x7.png

the marvin show staring marvin finklehimer

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
fox and friends is amazing everyone should watch because fox is the almighty news that everyone follows or they have to bow down to the lenny dad
FOX AND FRIENDS IS THE NEXT CITIZEN CANE
CITIZEN CANE SUXXXXXXXXXX

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I really enjoy Wow Wow Wubbzy but it's nowhere near the "Best" level, so none of them.

Back