The Amazing World Of Gumball

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
Krystalite said:
Bad news for all Gumball fans. It's been confirmed by Ben Bocquelet himself that the series will wrap up after it's 6th Season. And he was the one who decided to end TAWOG, not Cartoon Network.

https://twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773256731908530177
At least he decided to end the series, as it is what's best for the show and the creator.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Delta Stream said:
At least he decided to end the series, as it is what's best for the show and the creator.
Man, I can already imagine the big finale being as AMAZING as the series itself...

Supmandude

Squog
Gumball's voice sounds different.

Krystalite said:
Bad news for all Gumball fans. It's been confirmed by Ben Bocquelet himself that the series will wrap up after it's 6th Season. And he was the one who decided to end TAWOG, not Cartoon Network.

https://twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773256731908530177
This reminds me of my favorite episode of the OBAB Show. Hopefully they don't uncancel it then cancel TTG. :)

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
honestly I'm kinda glad it's ending because it's stayed consistently good over 4 seasons so I would hate to see it turn to trash

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Like Regular Show, I'm okay with this show ending. Although compared to RS, it did had plenty of ideas due to having more recurring characters and fresher plots. So I'm sure the fans will accept this news quicker than the crybaby RS fans did (by the way, I'm not bashing on them, they're just overreacting too much).

I'm glad it's the creator's decision to end it. Wise choice. Hopefully Gumball will continue to stay fresh and end on a high note.

Felix said:
Like Regular Show, I'm okay with this show ending. Although compared to RS, it did had plenty of ideas due to having more recurring characters and fresher plots.
Do you really have to compare everything to Regular Show? We get it, you don't feel the same way about the show anymore. It's like from time to time, you are just gonna bring RS up to every single event. It's still your opinion on the show but really, it really got tiresome tbh :/

Felix said:
So I'm sure the fans will accept this news quicker than the crybaby RS fans did (by the way, I'm not bashing on them, they're just overreacting too much).

if the fans are really upset, no wonder why. Their show has been canceled and calling them crybabies already made u look like you bashed them.

Supmandude

Squog
Just like what happened with Gravity Falls, the creator is lying and pretending he wanted the show to end when it was really cancelled.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
rip gambol

[media]https://youtu.be/SPuH2A1RXPQ[/media]

Kaiju

I love SBM
So far Season 5 has been decent. Neither amazing nor terrible, just decent.

The best episodes so far are The Rerun and The Choices.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I saw some of the recent episodes, and I really enjoyed The Test. The Slide was also kinda good and funny (sad at the end too) And another one that I saw a while ago that I thought was really nice was The Choices. I liked the backstory for Nicole and Richard and the direction the episode went was funny :P

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I basically stopped watching the show when season 5 came out but I saw The Choices and The Code the other night and they were great

Back