The 2017 Topic

Cha

I love SBM
my compulsive disorder of worrying about aging has gotten worse, other than that I've been doing as fine as I can be. feel like I get irritated more quickly in some situations though

lol @ everyone trying to jump on the "bad year" bandwagon and finding excuses to hate it. Methinks everyone has ridiculous expectations after last year.

It's been pretty good for me this year, although a bit boring.
I would agree that sometimes people are just overreacting but this year hasn't been so good for me. Reasons?
My grades went downill (tho that is my fault), I dealt with such a big personal issue that broke me for a week. I had such a bad sickness weeks ago that it effected me emotionally that it's still consuming me, despite the fact that my health has been better. I have been extremely paranoid about myself that I wish I'd feel mentally well. So yeah, this year really sucks for me so far.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
June...I can already tell I won't like you.

7th - Stats Exam

14th - Something I Need To Be In School For But Forgot What It Is (And on my FORTNIGHTLY DAY OFF!!! Grr...)

21st - Year 12 Visit To A University (And because of how much I hate public transport, I'm going with a teaching assistant. Not that I'm complaining, since I believe it's my favorite English TA that's taking me.)

28th, 29th - English Language Mock Exams (seriously though, the first one is in the afternoon...ON MY FORTNIGHTLY DAY OFF!!!)

I am busy every Wednesday with something "important" (14th's event is ew-worthy to me)...ugh.
Ah, well. I'm going to a baby shower the weekend before the English mocks and I'm gonna relax a little more now, so...hopefully it won't be that bad?

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeFan257 said:
June...I can already tell I won't like you.

7th - Stats Exam

14th - Something I Need To Be In School For But Forgot What It Is (And on my FORTNIGHTLY DAY OFF!!! Grr...)

21st - Year 12 Visit To A University (And because of how much I hate public transport, I'm going with a teaching assistant. Not that I'm complaining, since I believe it's my favorite English TA that's taking me.)

28th, 29th - English Language Mock Exams (seriously though, the first one is in the afternoon...ON MY FORTNIGHTLY DAY OFF!!!)

I am busy every Wednesday with something "important" (14th's event is ew-worthy to me)...ugh.
Ah, well. I'm going to a baby shower the weekend before the English mocks and I'm gonna relax a little more now, so...hopefully it won't be that bad?
I was right guys...June was a bummer.
But hey, me and my friends started a group chat during the month and I became an admin of it in the same week, so...

July...only in school for four more days, and then I'm out!
(Like, two weeks before everyone else finishes)

MrTortellini00

lame funny
After how BAD July got midway through it last year, I at least hope this year's will be better than that one.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
this year has been the worst year of my life, even worse than 2015 and 2016 combined

i don't feel like going on about personal issues I've done it too much today

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
July was great with the early end, and August is my favorite month and it hasn't disappointed me yet.
(I get my exam results on the 17th though...but I'm going shopping with my friends on the 19th, so that'll make up for it!)

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Honestly it's picked up since summer began. First half was pretty bad except for February and I'd be lying if I said the other half so far is great, but I can see myself reminiscing 2017 when it's done.

Back