The 2017 Topic

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
March was pretty meh for me, due to me having a C for the first time, as well as the rain keeping me in a sour mood. At least by April, I got my C up to a B+.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
January was okay, February was meh, March was kinda ugh (but spring break did help slightly) and April has been terrible already. 2017 is already worse than 2016 for me.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
May and June are gonna kill me. Curse you, exam period!
April, please stay! You're going too fast for me! You've been a hoot and holler so far!

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
2017 is going great for me so far. In fact, I'm really going to enjoy all the new video games that will be released this year (I already beat BotW). Plus, there's my 20th birthday and my 5th anniversary on SBMania!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Plus, there's my 20th birthday and my 5th anniversary on SBMania!

Happy (almost) birthday! :P

If I've learned one thing over the past few years, it's that being negative usually brings nothing but negativity from others.. for the past few months, I've been spending my days looking at the positives, no matter how small.. April has been pretty alright so far; a lot of fun convos with friends, got a new VCR and a TV in my room, pretty good stuff.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
March sucked, and this month hasn't been anything special so far but not bad, partially because I've spent most of the time at home.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
Amphitrite said:
I know this was from a month ago and you probably already knew this by now, but he died in 2016, which sucked in my opinion regardless of celebrity deaths or any world events for that matter.
YellowShadow said:
I was mocking people who complain about celebrity deaths constantly.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
SpongeFan257 said:
April, please stay! You're going too fast for me! You've been a hoot and holler so far!
Yeah, I feel 'ya, bro. I have my math SBAC next week, 3 AP tests on the first week of May, and my SAT on June 3rd.

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
SpongeFan257 said:
why does everyone hate exam period? standardized tests are pretty fun, and at the very least the exams are better than regular class
there's gotta be someone out there who looks forward to exams like i do

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm finally done with my second year of college. It was a HUGE improvement over the first year. I got more involved in activities, my friends didn't get into conflicts, my teachers were way better, and I dealt with little to no family drama to bring the year down. Plus, I got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe a day early!

Back