That's it, enough with the drama. I've seen enough now.

Do you want the drama to stop?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently, I've seen a lot of drama lately on this site. There have been HUGE fights over stuff that was pretty unreal to watch. Remember when [insert offensive guy here] talked trash to ssj last month? You probably remember. This is unacceptable. This site is reaching a new low now. But this month, drama has gotten WORST. Like I said above, this site is turning into a total warbound and it's breaking apart. This needs to end, because I am literally tired of dealing with this crap.

If you want to vote for the drama to stop above, please click an answer of yes or no.

This is Purple signing off. ~

#MakeSBManiaGreatAgain

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I want the stupid drama to stop as much as the next guy, but I know it probably won't, so creating even a topic like this is futile.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
38438136.jpg

Ladies and gents, as much as I would love to find out who's causing what & what's up with the when, the who, the where & why... I don't really care. I have better things to do with my life. And so do you.

Here's a simple rule. It works both online and IRL (in real life)! Walk away. If someone or something is bothering you, there's no shame in walking away. Ignore it. You're not acquiescing to the problem, you're saying, "I've got more important things to do than spend my time on some boloney that doesn't really matter anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back