Teen Titans Go movie confirmed

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIl1MVPaw9U

I made a video on it. Sorry I speak so fast and sound like a braindead version of Clarence. Just want to let you all know that this isn't CN's decision, which I bet people are going to blame it on.

SpongeOddFan said:
nice foreshadowing, CN....
this isn't CN's decision

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Uhhh, I don't think the show's ratings are on the 2.0 mark itself anymore, so to me, I think this just screams desperate in odd timing...

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
d5b.jpg

I don't even care about TTG itself being 75% garbage, it's the absurd oversaturation that I'd be sick of with anything ie Star Wars, Hunger Games, Naruto, anything like that. Eventually they're gonna face burnout and TTG has been on burning turbulent twister fire for ages now, at least compared to how it was in the beginning. The problem with this one is that it falls into the TV show category which means it's gonna run out of ideas much quicker than the big names I mentioned like Star Wars, and it isn't serialized so it's not like they're continually expanding on one ideas. It's an 11 minute tv show that goes through these things so quickly. Everyone needs a TTG break, and it shouldn't just be for the audience that hates the show.

TTG can pull something off like Night Begins to Shine if it wants to, but I highly doubt that's whats going to end up happening unless that was a bigger success than I know of, therefore leading to them taking that kind of an actual approach for the second time since early season 1 when it was still fairly decent.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Krystalite said:
Uhhh, I don't think the show's ratings are on the 2.0 mark itself anymore, so to me, I think this just screams desperate in odd timing...
Again, CN has no involvement in this... how many times do I have to say this before I break...
kite man said:
In all honesty, that description was right on the money
Yeah, don't worry though. My actual IRL voice sounds MUCH, MUCH better XD

Klu said:
Let's boycott this
is it really worth it? you aren't gonna see it and you aren't even gonna stop other people from seeing this. I don't like TTG at all but DC will get their money. Many bad movies get box office success, so what you are doing isn't gonna stop kids or anyone who wants to see this ironically.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Master WhoBruh said:
is it really worth it? you aren't gonna see it and you aren't even gonna stop other people from seeing this. I don't like TTG at all but DC will get their money. Many bad movies get box office success, so what you are doing isn't gonna stop kids or anyone who wants to see this ironically.
It was actually a joke
I don't care that much about TTG, honestly
In my country it's not that popular, if popular at all

Loopers

Sportz?
god bless

i love how of all theatrical movies cn has done (ppg movie) they would make a theatrical movie on ttg
EDIT: never mind CN isn't involved apparently

may ttg end after this though??? :(

Back