Teen Titans Go is now the longest running show on cartoon network

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
This doesn't surprise me, given the fact that the show has good ratings. Despite being slandered by people like Mr Enter. I don't like Teen Titans Go, but I don't think it's the worst show out there. It's mediocre. The show has over 300 individual episodes, that's about as many as Spongebob had at the beginning of season eight. Really puts into perspective how long it's been on the air. There was also an entirely different generation of cartoon network shows still running when it first premiered.

The show is even old enough to have it's own Check 2.0 bumper:

When the show premiered, the Looney Tunes Show and MAD were still running. There was still some live action airing on the channel too.

Last edited:

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
The reason I prefer TTG to original TT is because Teen Titans Go doesn't take itself seriously and is just a fun 15-minute diversion

For the most part, I don't watch cartoons to invest myself into a big long epic story

I watch them to laugh

EM.

Moby Dollar
Longest in terms of years? or episodes, cuz Ed Edd n Eddy is the longest in terms of years

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I mean, yes, it's not as bad as Mr Meaty was. I wouldn't say it's the worse thing on current television as there are some real life "housewives" shows that are worse.
Mr meaty was just a fever deam, it felt more chaotic then TTG and that's kinda why I like it.

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
To be honest, I thought the first half of Season 1 was decent and showed actual promise, much like Season 1 of Johnny Test.

Then the writers suddenly stopped caring for whatever reason.

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
This doesn't surprise me, given the fact that the show has good ratings. Despite being slandered by people like Mr Enter. I don't like Teen Titans Go, but I don't think it's the worst show out there. It's mediocre. The show has over 300 individual episodes, that's about as many as Spongebob had at the beginning of season eight. Really puts into perspective how long it's been on the air. There was also an entirely different generation of cartoon network shows still running when it first premiered.

The show is even old enough to have it's own Check 2.0 bumper:

When the show premiered, the Looney Tunes Show and MAD were still running. There was still some live action airing on the channel too.

The looney tunes show was way better

Back