Pinned thread Tease ssj Topic

Mothra

Billy Bighands
If I had to choose between spending time with a Kanker and spending time with SSJ, I would spend time with a Kanker.

Ssj =
failsmileykf9.gif

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
WHOA!!! Is it just me or am I the only SBM member that actually likes SSJ? :D

By the way, SSJ doesn't have much grammar when he says "Moo."; so SSJ, does that give you the right to say that other members don't know much grammar? :D

WHOA!!! Is it just me or am I the only SBM member that actually likes SSJ? O_o

By the way, SSJ doesn't have much grammar when he says "Moo."; so SSJ, does that give you the right to say that other members don't know much grammar? :xD:
Say what? O_o

Anyway, this topic is called the "Tease ssj Topic." You must tease him. I force you to. Besides, ssj was the one who chose the forum description. I tease him for fun. :P

Mothra

Billy Bighands
SSJ Was born on Planet ugly
Actually, his birth led to the naming of the planet. :xD:
Actually, soon after birth, the planet exploded, him being the only survivor. When he fell to Earth, a couple adopted him and raised him. When the planet is endangered, he becomes...
UGLYMAN!
Running as fast as a normal person! Leaping over anything a normal person can! Rescuing extremely injured kitties, like a normal person can! He does anything the same way people do! His only superpower is to be..
EXTREMELY UGLY!

SSJ Was born on Planet ugly
Actually, his birth led to the naming of the planet. :xD:
Actually, soon after birth, the planet exploded, him being the only survivor. When he fell to Earth, a couple adopted him and raised him. When the planet is endangered, he becomes...
UGLYMAN!
Running as fast as a normal person! Leaping over anything a normal person can! Rescuing extremely injured kitties, like a normal person can! He does anything the same way people do! His only superpower is to be..
EXTREMELY UGLY!
I call ability to fly. :tonguexd:

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Timo is uglier than Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens put together in a can of ugly.

...No...

WHOA!!! Is it just me or am I the only SBM member that actually likes SSJ? :)

By the way, SSJ doesn't have much grammar when he says "Moo."; so SSJ, does that give you the right to say that other members don't know much grammar? :thumbsup:

I like ssj! I refuse to tease him! (Unless he pays me) He brought us this great forum!
*Sees someone poking ssj and rips his finger off* ;)

Like I was saying...

Mothra

Billy Bighands
I like ssj! I refuse to tease him! (Unless he pays me) He brought us this great forum!
*Sees someone poking ssj and rips his finger off* :thumbsup:

Like I was saying...
This is the Tease SSJ topic, doofus. I myself like SSJ, but this is like...a comedy showcase. Can't pass it down.

Back