Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
Let's stab Lord Aku a thousand times and shoot Lord Bob a million times and then throw their corpses on USB so that their place will start stinking and everyone will rebel against the world because Lord Aku and has new sidekick used to rule the world but now they are dead because I killed them and everyone at this forum praised me for that and i am glad that they cancelled that stupid Samurai Jack show because it barely had any plot and its main villian was just plain retarted and now attacks this forum and brings his SmileyCentral sidekick Lord Bob which makes no sence because when they are in power, the world doesn't make sense so I will take Lord Aku and Lord Bob's power and I will write a very long monologue just to get people's attention because I RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Let's stab Lord Aku a thousand times and shoot Lord Bob a million times and then throw their corpses on USB so that their place will start stinking and everyone will rebel against the world because Lord Aku and has new sidekick used to rule the world but now they are dead because I killed them and everyone at this forum praised me for that and i am glad that they cancelled that stupid Samurai Jack show because it barely had any plot and its main villian was just plain retarted and now attacks this forum and brings his SmileyCentral sidekick Lord Bob which makes no sence because when they are in power, the world doesn't make sense so I will take Lord Aku and Lord Bob's power and I will write a very long monologue just to get people's attention because I RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
You sir, are silly.
ALL PRAISE AKU! :P
... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back